January 6

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Jul 27, 2021.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

its ionteresting how everything the left claims is so crazy is hugely normal.

gallows and even burning stakes are basic protest implements and have been for all american history. hanging people in effigy and burning them in effigy is a hugely nomal event.

but oh no this time it was gonna actually string mike pence up and hang him dead after they retrieve him from the 9 submachine cun carrying former navy seals he has with him

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i wanted to look at the gallows so i googled it and it is not a real gallows and it even has a sign posted on it that says "this is art". media always avoided that angle with the "this is art" sign on it and kept repeating pence almost got strung up

[​IMG]

shane0911 and fanatic like this.
  3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

my understanding is that many jan 6 defendants were jailed for interfering with and delaying the work of the government.

I dunno about jailing them, buts its true they were guilty of that. seems like a 100 dollar ticket.

democrat Jamal Bowman literally pulled the fire alarm to delay the house. how long will he be in jail?

LSUpride123 likes this.
  4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

jamal Bowman claims he pulled the fire alarm because he thought that's how to open a door.

he is lying. he was attempting to delay govt proceedings. this, I have been told, is a terrible felony.

if we believe he isn't lying, then surely we agree he is borderline retarded? nothing in the universe is more obviously difficult to confuse than a fire alarm. humans that are not retarded do not pull them accidentally.

shane0911 likes this.
  5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

"Hundreds of American Jews are holding a sit-in at Congress — and we won’t leave until Congress calls for a ceasefire in Gaza."

yet another insurrection and trespassing event. these are very common

LSUpride123, shane0911 and Frogleg like this.
  6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

today protesters broke through barricades at the white house at yet another insurrection/trespassing event. these seem to happen all the time.

shane0911 likes this.
  7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

How close did they get to capturing our democracy?

LSUpride123 likes this.
  8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

my measurements show that the chances for overthrow were identical to the Jan 6 risk

shane0911 and LSUpride123 like this.
  9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Sweated all night long fearing yet another insurrection, man we were so close! WHEW!

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

the idea that our democracy is something that can be taken over physically at a location is one of the stupider ideas I have ever heard the media repeat.

we could lose the whole city of Washington DC to MAGA clowns with a gun to every senator's head and our democracy would remain intact. we would just use a different spot until we rescued them all, which might take a few minutes at most