January 6

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Jul 27, 2021.

1. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

It was a general statement and if you look there are a lot of so called conservatives sucking off tge government tit. It’s not only benefits Buzz. It’s asking the federal government to usurp states rights by making laws they want and other things.

2. Buzz69

Buzz69 Freshman

At this point in my life, I'm concerned about myself, my family, my relatives & my close friends. The only influence I have about what goes on in the national scene is by voting. If the silent majority doesn't wake up and come out very strongly in the next national election then this country is in deep, deep shit.

3. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

So what constitutes the silent majority? If you mean white males, we’re not. If you mean white anything we’re a smaller group and becoming smaller every year. We can’t depend on background or what we look like to hold the greatest influence
    No we need to gather people from wherever who have the same ideals. We need to spread those ideals and evangelize them to people of different backgrounds. That my friend is the history of the United States. . BTW you can’t do it by enacting laws or executive orders. We need to remember that rather than reject people who are different we need to embrace where we’re the same. Only by sharing the aspirational foundation of our country can we succeed.

4. Buzz69

Buzz69 Freshman

They are a large group of people who hold similar beliefs but rarely voice them publicly.

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Dirty little secret about those monetary benefits you earned is you don't get them till you are 65 and they (the government) has calculated you will die before you get it all back. More money for them to spend on worthless things such as NPR and illegal immigrants.

shane0911 likes this.
  6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

If we don't fix the cooked voting that goes on in the screwed up democrat run cities our vote won't matter. Election was stolen pure and simple.

msully likes this.
  7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

So what does this crock mean?

shane0911 likes this.
  8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Well you finally said something right; "so called conservatives". True conservatives just want the government out of their wallets, businesses, cars, thermostats, homes, land, children's education, gun racks, voting booths and many many other aspects of our daily lives. You democrats want total control of all of the above and more.

msully, StaceyO and shane0911 like this.
  9. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

IDK Kiki do you want the wall built then the government has to expropriate (steal) private property. Do you want a strong defense, good roads and bridges then the government has its hands in your wallets. I believe education has been the responsibility of government since the Northwest Territories Act that predates the constitution. The 2nd amendment has always had limitations placed on civilian ownership hasn’t it?
    From previous posts in other threads I’ve seen you demand the government interfere in many constitutionally protected acts because progressives are doing or saying something you don’t like. How can you call for Facebook, Twitter and the like be muzzled for practice of 1 st amendment rights? Don’t you understand that the 1st amendment it there to protect citizens from GOVERNMENT censorship not limit private speech.
    It seems you care more about whose ox is gored than the rights of everyone.

10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

You're a liberal just admit it. All of the above is BS. You know exactly what I meant so I won't let you pull into an endless debate where you can shuck and jive with things like Facebook and Twitter being muzzled. Will only deal with that point with you however. Everyone knows those platforms are totally bias. The president of the fricking United States was and is still banned by these platforms for Christ's sakes. The fricking president of the fricking United States Winston! The fricking president of the fricking United States Winston! You hear that? The fricking president of the fricking United States!

What fricking planet are you living on?