JD Booty commits....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by SeN-SaTioN, Mar 10, 2003.

1. SeN-SaTioN

SeN-SaTioN Founding Member

2. Goodlifetiger

Goodlifetiger Founding Member

well...

ain't that a kick. Hope is he is successful where ever he goes. Not so sure he will keep that committment.

3. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

To be expected, everyone knows LSU had no chance at getting him because "We hurt his brothers feelings and were mean to them" according to Mrs. Booty.

Hope he does well. Always like for Louisiana kids to do well.

4. LSUtigah

LSUtigah Founding Member

Anyone find it interesting that the 2 schools that use the name USC are named Trojans and Cocks. Interesting write if they play one another - "Cocks cream Trojans"; "Trojans outlast Cocks' pounding"

5. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

That's funny. I remember in HS there was an intramural team named "Off". When results were announced over the intercom, they would say "The Giants beat Off, 31-7." Everybody would die laughing and then the director caught on and that name was eliminated from future use.

6. dallastigers

dallastigers Founding Member

That is funny. Reminds me of Bart messing with Moe

7. J_Oats

J_Oats Founding Member

"Cocks cream trojans." "Trojans outlast cocks pounding." Now that is funny, and thats why they will never play each other. Every mischevious copy editor in the country would have a great time with that one.

Also, isn't it great that the # 1 QB in the nation, who hails from Louisiana; just commited to a school in California - and no LSU fans give a damn?? I love this.

8. dallastigers

dallastigers Founding Member

I also think it is because it is Southern Cal. I do not think most here thought he would come to LSU anyway, but if he had picked an SEC team there might be a little more negativity towards him.

9. tigerdoc88

tigerdoc88 Founding Member

It really doesn't bother me at all. I never thought for a second that after we signed two top-notch QB's this year that Booty would even look at signing here. I don't think that USC signed a QB this year so that helped them. Plus Coach Chow is pretty popular after the way he helped Carson Palmer win the Heisman. I really like USC too. They are about the only PAC-10 team that I can stand. I would love to play them in a home and home. I would make that road trip for sure.

10. TennesseeTiger

TennesseeTiger Founding Member

Read the third post...it's been done...