Jebbie Bush, say it ain't so -- in BIG trouble in Florida

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tom, Oct 17, 2002.

1. Tom

Tom Founding Member

Just heard on NBC Nightly News that old Jebbie Bush's 'lead' is 3 points, well within the margin of error according to the latest Zogdy poll. Seems like the people of Florida think he pulled some shenanigans in the Florida vote count in 2000, and his promise to improve keeping up with the children under the auspices of the Child Services Department has been a TOTAL FAILURE. They have lost track of MORE children this year than last BEFORE he made the pledge to improve that department. Now, of course, he has a jailbird as a daughter who just got sentenced to 10 days in prison for possessing cocaine IN REHAD. I don't know who got the brains in the Sapling family shrub but apparently it was neither the MORON occupying the White House illegally, Jebbie who can't even keep the state of Florida from becoming the laughing stock of the country, nor Neil who got caught in the Savings & Loans scandals of the 80's. What a bad stock the Bush family tree comes from -- looks like a case of cotton root rot to me.

2. msully

msully Founding Member

3. Tom

Tom Founding Member

Re: Re: Jebbie Bush, say it ain't so -- in BIG trouble in Florida

Might want to try spellcheck and practice diagramming some sentences there Mscully (or maybe look for Mulder). When you question someone's IQ, and then turn around and butcher spelling, don't come close to making complete sentences or phrases for that matter, and then miss on proper name capitalization, those MISTAKES don't speak too highly for YOUR education, does it? BOOM, your pitch just got sent into McCovey's Cove!!!

4. Mr. Wonderful

Mr. Wonderful Founding Member

Has McBride stated his position on fags adopting?

I know his law firm gave "benefits" to fags latest weekend lover, but has McBride commented on whether or not he supports allowing children to be adopted by fags? I understand is he isn't saying much of anything period, so I doubt he has touched that issue.
    The latest M-D poll has Bush up by 5 points. McBride is playing the cracker role as hard as he can, but all polls I have seen show Bush up beyond the margin of error. But, of course, those polls are usually of registered/eligible voters....doesn't include some Democrat "voters" in South Florida.

5. Tom

Tom Founding Member

Zogby has Jebbie up by LESS than the margin of error

and for someone who SUPPOSEDLY believes in free enterprise, I find it YOUR USUAL HYPOCRISY to criticize the granting of rights to employees of a private enterpise company amusing. Perhaps, they should have checked with a homophobe like yourself because exercising their free enterprise rights. Ooooppppppssss, sorry, I understand I just kept you from attending the 'I'm God' seminar put on by Sapling. Apparently, you really don't believe in free enterprise or free market decisions, but instead believe you and your incompetent buddy Sapling should decide every issue for people of the world, huh?

6. msully

msully Founding Member

Re: Re: Re: Jebbie Bush, say it ain't so -- in BIG trouble in Florida

little al gore is the way to spell it Thank you for your ime . It worked you did reply msully said that did yu hear

7. msully

msully Founding Member

Re: Re: Re: Jebbie Bush, say it ain't so -- in BIG trouble in Florida

msully

8. Mr. Wonderful

Mr. Wonderful Founding Member

Bush is up beyond the margin of error in the 2 latest polls.

The Tampa Tribune and the Miami Hearld have Bush leading by single-digits but beyond the margin of error. McBride slipped up in the last debate from his Walkin' Lawton act when he admitted he was in favor of allowing fags to adopt. Since then he has become even a folksier cracker if that is humanly possible to correct his error on the fag adoption issue. As with every race in particular Georgia and Missouri), turnout is the key. Can McBride overcome his mistake on the fag issue by having a huge turnout of unregistered, illegal and negro votes. McBride's ability to acquire profitable law firms and reducing the overall profit margin of the conglomerate notwithstanding.