Jeff Gordon's Last Race

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by Bengal B, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Sunday Jeff Gordon will get behind the wheel of his Hendricks Motorsport #24 Chevrolet for the last time at Homestead Florida. He will be one of only 4 drivers with a chance to win this year's Sprint Cup. If he does it would be his fifth Cup title. I was a Dale Earnhardt fan so it took a long time for me to come to like Gordon as he was considered The Intimidator's biggest rival. I hope he wins it. I don't hate Jeff Gordon.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/-i-hate-jeff-gordon-235720202.html

2. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

I don't like Gordon! Hope he has a nice safe race and finishes last.

3. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

I like him except for his gay voice. His hot bitches make up for it however.

islstl and Bengal B like this.
  4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I don't hate him. Not really a fan but I don't hate him. Hope he wins it going out, nice story.

He will drive again though, someone will get hurt or suspended and he will be the first call to fill in.

5. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

I always thought Earnhardt was a d-bag, so I liked the sniviling kid that gave him fits. couldn't hang as a rainbow warrior, so my like for him was a matter of convenience. Gordon retires, but now fans gotta put up with his voice in the booth.

24 averages a 10.5 finish at Homestead, so him winning this thing is legit. I will watch, but it will be the 3rd race I watched all season. After 30 + years of being a fan, like many others, pretty much done watching. Someday, I hope the sport returns to greatness. Just wake me up when it does.

6. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

I don't have a dog in this hunt as I don't really follow nascar, but it would be a great story.