Jeff Sessions is a liar and a piece of shit

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LaSalleAve, Jan 4, 2018.

1. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

2. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

Horrible the way bigots feel empowered now,.. welcome to TrumpWorld,.. set your clocks back 150 years. What's next?.. pushing for "sundown towns", or "whites only states".

Note: to our everlasting shame, In 1844 Oregon banned African-Americans from the territory altogether.

This America is a bad dream, wake me up.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
  3. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

no. It is great. You can name few countries where you can come from nothing and make your own thing, change views and opinions. Some people you can't change but they get old and die. Like this fucker Alford. Yes there is a struggle against this, but no one is locked up in a gulag, poisoned, burned alive, ethno-clensed...Good luck trying to change the Mid-East, East, Russia, Africa.

I still think the West lives up more than any region to the idea of an New World. It is not easy, and is many times ugly, sad. But change happens.

Winston1, tirk and GiantDuckFan like this.
  4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Trump had nothing to do with it.

6. GiantDuckFan

[​IMG]
    Yes, America is great, I've always felt blessed, and I've seen big change since I was a kid,.. my comment was specifically about bigots feeling empowered by Trump.
    ok, I guess the timing is just a big coincidence

[​IMG]

How Donald Trump emboldens bigots across the world
    https://www.theguardian.com/comment...u-nationalist-far-right-presidential-election

"Trump emboldens those who sow seeds of division and hate. He has brought the vile, the vulgar and the downright venomous into polite company. One white nationalist in the United States recently noted that his members used to feel demoralized – presumably because their views made them pariahs. Not any more. They walk with newfound confidence now".

Last edited: Jan 10, 2018
    stevescookin likes this.
  7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Attitudes were a lot different then. Lots of people were against slavery on the moral grounds that it was wrong for one human to own another but nobody accepted black people as social or intellectual equals then. It's easy to look back and condemn but we weren't there and we didn't grow up with the same influences that people did then. At least Oregon didn't allow slavery.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  8. GiantDuckFan

yeah, my Grandad, the finest person I've ever known, did reflect that influence,.. so, I think you're right, we should cut the old guys some slack,.. except for Moe.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2018
  9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Your comments are about stupid people and trust me, we have idiots on both sides. Only pea-brains get emboldened by what some jackass says on TV.

Here is the problem Duck. You guys focus on that this dude says far too much. Put that effort into action. Change happens from action. Not words.

But realize there are two sides to every debate. Maybe more at a times.

We just got through a black president that 100% got a pass from the media for fueling a nation of “genders”, “classes” , “races” and “religions”. We got put in a fucking box 9 years ago and well, Trump is running with his box now.

GiantDuckFan and Bengal B like this.
  10. GiantDuckFan

I get that, a lot of tension built up under Obama, so now the pendulum has swung the other way,.. but Trump's not worth a shit, getting worse and he's a divider,.. his big impact will be to swing the pendulum back to the left, no doubt too far,.. Oprah,.. fuckin shoot me,.. thanks a lot Pepe le frog.

el005639 and LSUpride123 like this.