Jefferson taking ownership

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Blue TurboDog, Mar 14, 2010.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

losing johnson and johnson (quinn, herman) didn't help either.

2. bmy-

bmy- Founding Member

Our line is bigger, stronger, and meaner this year. Plus they have real competition forcing them to fight for their jobs this season too. I expect a healthy run game and Jefferson has already proven that he is a very good 3rd down passer.. if both he and the OL can do well and keep the defense off his ass on 1st/2nd down..

We'll have the offense we should have had last year.

3. LSU-SIU

LSU-SIU Founding Member

:insane::insane::insane::insane:

Which would explain way LSU was punting the ball all season. 4th down comes after 3rd down. Look I am not saying it was Jefferson's fault, but to say he is a good passer and has shown ability to pickup 1st downs is another thing all together.

He has played hard and I don't fault him per se, but he has shown almost no ability to pass from the pocket. I actually fault Crowton for his stupid offense, his offense was very offensive.

4. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Short, quick passes. Quick drop and fire. Let the athletes make the plays. Mix with quick, north-south runs, then back to quick passes. It is not rocket science. Is that what the West Coast offense is, come to think of it? All you need is four yards.

hwr