Jennings Thanks Giving Thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by roynav, Nov 27, 2014.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

The thing about Jennings and let's compare him to Lee, situationally, not by what their specialties in the qb game are or qb style. Jennings has a head on his shoulders, he may not play well at times and please just don't blame him, it's others too. I give the guy kudos because he doesn't let all of get in his head, he just keeps getting up. At least give him props for that, especially since 90 percent of the fan base don't want him playing.

Winston1 likes this.
  2. tigerz0202

tigerz0202 Veteran Member

The fan base don't want him playing because he is not a good qb. Do you think it would be this way if he was lighting it up I don't think so

3. LaSalleAve

Jamal needs a nickname

4. LaSalleAve

Yeah I do, I still think there would be Harris guys and Les detractors.

5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

You hear anyone complain last year?

tirk likes this.
  6. tigerz0202

tigerz0202 Veteran Member

Possibly but it would be considerably less

7. LaSalleAve

He played O one game, and yes, and Les detractors were still everywhere

8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

About the QB scooter, more specifically ZM. The quote was "If AJ was playing well people wouldn't be complaining" Your response was yes they would.

9. LaSalleAve

Yes they would. Because the vast majority wants the guy who throws the long ball into the concessions, the out at the cheerleaders, the comeback like the receiver didn't comeback, slants behind receivers, doesn't know what play to call in the huddle. It's like comparing a pistol that misfires half the time to a god damn Mack 10 that couldn't hit a target 5 feet away with 15 bullets. Harris may be the guy one day (I personally don't believe that because he's looked worse than Lee, Jefferson, and Marcus Randall, in their first showings. If Brandon Harris was graded by his on the field performance in the 2014 season, he would get a resounding F. I imagine that's what Russell Shepard would have looked like had he been given a shot at qb his freshman year. Jennings has been bad, but he has had moments, he played his best career game vs the 1 team in the land, he brought us back to beat Wisconsin, he lead us to victory against Ole Miss, and Florida.

Everyone played like shit against Arkansas, Jennings, was one of the only ones on offense save (o line, and a few tailbacks) who played worth a fuck against Alabama. If you can't see that at this stage in their career's that Jennings is the better qb now, weed ain't got shit to do with it, y'all niggaz is freebasin'

10. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

Perhaps it's the play-calling and development then, but that would mean our coaches are at fault.