Jennings

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Rouxleaux, Oct 25, 2014.

1. Rouxleaux

Rouxleaux Do I get bonus points if I act like I care?

I wasn't ware you were calling "chance" handing the ball off. I am pretty sure I could do that with some efficiency. I still say we are not using our talent to the greatest efficiency. You can keep loving on Jennings, but I don't see it.

2. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

No, seriously, I'm not loving Jennings. Believe me, I'm not. I think Harris has more upside and hope the takes over next year. Just don't think he's ready yet. He's even said as much about being able to MAKE any throw, just not being able to read the defense.

Winston1 likes this.
  3. Rouxleaux

Don't get me wrong I did not expect to win tonight so I am thrilled! But call crazy we should have won by 2 tds, if we had a decent passing QB that is.

4. LSUTiga

Well it was our run game that coughed it up on the 1 so we almost reached your ideal goal.

Well wait, you did not expect to win? And you're telling her that? Lawd lawd, go easy on him Stace.

5. Rouxleaux

I think I agree with you on this. I hope they all progress significantly. I like you am hoping for the future. This is a "rebuilding year". Hard to admit that.

6. LSUTiga

Well that's just not nearly as fun so we'll have to find more to disagree on later.

KyleK likes this.
  7. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Let me explain this to you again. Our game plan was to run the ball down Ole Miss' throats, keep Ole Miss' offense off the field, and shorten the game. It was not to pass the ball all over the field because, no, Jennings is not a passing pro.

Besides, that wasn't the game plan. Also not in the game plan were two rare fumbles by running backs, one on 2nd a goal to go. Also not in the game plan were two interceptions.

Regardless, the game plan did work and had the two fumbles not occurred, we probably would have won by two TD's with the game plan we had. As it was, we beat the #3 team in the country with that game plan.

And, yes, I will call you crazy. Because damn...

KyleK, red55 and Winston1 like this.
  8. Rouxleaux

Bite me

Believe it or not I still think we beat the faggies any the gumps. I think the piggies beat us. Ole piss win is gravy

9. LSUTiga

I've been saying we beat bama. I now believe it's possible we run the table. POSSIBLE, not likely but definitely not out of the question. I've seen teams get hot and do more with less talent than we have.

Oh, Stacey, I have to admit to being wrong about the team meeting btw. You were right, it has helped, apparently.

StaceyO likes this.
  10. Rouxleaux

First off easy to say ole piss was over rated. You think we can do this against the gumps, the war chickens, or any other team that