Jeremy Banks BS Apology - Unforgivable

Discussion in 'Tiga's Playroom' started by RamahRising, Oct 2, 2019.

1. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

University of Tennessee Memphis Gangsta Jeremy Banks, pulled over and arrested for unpaid tickets (legitimate warrant) couldn’t keep his mouth shut and call his coach for help and await the outcome ...

Everything was recorded ... Even UT head coach Jeremy Pruitt trying to bully the cops to let his player loose ... read the lower link

Banks actually told the cops that he hates them and they shoot cops where he’s from (that’s Memphis) ...

UT is f-ed sidewise over this ...
    I listened to the police recordings

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/sports/tennessee-jeremy-banks-arrest-video-released.amp

Pray to God Tonight for LSU and Ed Orgeron that they can never have players like this in our LSU program ...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sa...in-he-has-no-business-being-a-head-coach/amp/

Last edited: Oct 2, 2019
  2. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Bigger question is who paid for all that gold in his moff and how easy was it for him to have $500.00 from his atm for bail.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2019
  3. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

Who’s claimed control of the locally rich recruiting grounds of da Memphis Gangsta

More importantly who doesn’t ...

Be it Bama ... Or has Saban gotten enough
    gangstas

Be it MSU ...
    Be it Arky ...
    Be it UT ...

Who owns Memphis in recruiting now?

Bueller?

Could it be LSU ...

Watch for #14 out there Saturday Tiga
    We got us a Maurice Hampton that’s seeing PT as a freshman ... With loss of Todd Harris next door to me in Maringouin ...
    I’m grading his play closely this week