Jeremy Hill arrested-Oral Sexual Battery

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tirk, Jan 12, 2011.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Doesn't count if she didn't swalla.

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Is it possible that he thought police or anyone would be more apt to help him out if he was an LSU commit being it happened in the Baton Rouge area?? I mean he may be 18, but he is still pretty much a kid.

I feel bad for him if it isn't true. But if it is, I feel bad for the girl and her parents. I would want to kill the little bastard if that was my daughter.

3. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

I guess with me having a Young Daughter I dont look to kind at these things. These little girls are someones daughter. If you dont have one you wouldnt understand. I am not casting stones of course.

If it was my kid and someone did this to her, there wouldnt be a question of where he may play football, but where and what time the funeral would be for him.

WIth that said, lets let it play out before we convict the kid. Remember the Duke Lacrosse fiasco. But this is an 18 year old kid who MAY have made a choice that will possibly destroy some opportunities he may have.

If true, I could care less about football. I feel bad for that child.

Again I am about to go pick up my little daughter and just discussing this kind of stuff pisses me off.

As a side note, if he did make the team with him and Mett we could have an all Sexual Predator backfield.

4. asignupe99

asignupe99 Founding Member

You guys are killing it. I guess I'm going to hell for laughing at the inappropriateness...

He's 18 but still a high school student. That was the big part of the arguments in the numerous Georgia cases. Yes, they're legally adults, but they are not yet in an environment which would constantly force them to think like adults. An 18 year old senior with an early birthday is no more mature than a 16 or 17 year old senior with a late birthday. AAANNNNDDDD......................................................................he's still an idiot. Young bulls. Who he is should be enough to get consensual brain from most of his peers. Preying on a 14 year old who is definitely less mature and more prone to unsound decisions is disturbing and unbecoming of a young man with his future potential. Poor kids (all involved).

5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

And don't think for a second the Gumps and Barners, Gayturds, and all of the usual suspects wouldn't be all over that.

6. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Absolutely, but he has a lot more responsibility as an adult and if he doesn't take it seriously . . .

You and I had the chance to nail juveniles when we were 18, but we had the sense not to. I mean, avoiding a jailbait situation was something we all talked about a lot when I was 18. Lots of us had younger girlfriends in high school. What are these guys thinking? The law has always protected young girls.

7. asignupe99

asignupe99 Founding Member

And just to throw it out there, more often than not, in cases like this, something consensual occurred, the word got around tarnishing the young lady while casting the young men as studs and major players. Then she, in her embarassment for being cast as the school whore, alleges she was forced to do whatever she did. I'M NOT SAYING THIS IS WHAT LIKELY HAPPENED HERE.

And I have a daughter, but I also have a son. I'd be pissed, but would realize the need for sound judgment. We can't analyze the mental state/maturity/motives of the accused without doing the same of the accuser. That can be done without subjecting the accuser to punishment. But precedent deems it necessary.

Unfortunately for him, it won't matter even if consent can be proven. He's legal. She's not. The end. He would've looked less like a predator if she were 16.

8. PURPLE TIGER

PURPLE TIGER HOPE is not a strategy!

LSU wins Cotton Bowl

Two Michigan planes arrive/depart Baton Rouge

Les Miles is staying

Les Miles receives new contract

Gary Crowton is probably gone

Patrick Peterson is leaving

Steven Ridley is leaving

Jeremy Hill recommits

Jeremy Hill arrested

Zack Mettenberger arrives

This has been a busy week for LSU football!

9. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

so you missed out on all those freshmen when you were 18. you poor soul.

10. QBLuke

QBLuke Hickey Da God

Try telling that to Genarlow Wilson. Poor bastard got consensual brains from a 15-year old and still caught a 10-year bid.