Jeremy Hill arrested-Oral Sexual Battery

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tirk, Jan 12, 2011.

1. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Timeline:

He decommits from LSU and says he is going to Alabama on December 6th.

The alleged crime occurs the next day.

2. asignupe99

asignupe99 Founding Member

Totally agree! As it should.

The law CAN also harsh on young black males in situations like this...especially the kind who think they're entitled (not saying JH is, but superstar athletes his age tend to be). And I am a black male FTR. The Georgia cases were steeped in racism because the accuser was a white female. Similar cases involving same race accuser/accused were judged less harshly...and sometimes thrown out. I had an old neighbor who's still in jail from 1995 because his white girlfri...er, sex partner, accused him of rape when her parents found out she was screwing a black guy. The judge threw him away for 25 years. Didn't matter that she was screwing a boatload of black guys. She was 15. He was 18 (but he was only a junior in high school).

3. luvdimtigers

luvdimtigers Founding Member

no doubt

4. Swerved

Swerved It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Better before he's "on the team" than after... Oh well. Not like we don't have a stable full of backs anyway. We're not hurting at that position, nor will we be anytime soon... Maybe he should go play for Florida?

5. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

if this chick is white, jeremy could be hung.

which is what got him into trouble in the first place.

2 people like this.
  6. QBLuke

QBLuke Hickey Da God

Wonder if Auburn will still take him. He definitely lives up to their "All In" motto.

7. sm5o4

sm5o4 Founding Member

"Pressuring" her is not the same as forcing her. He's stupid, but what he did is wrong because it's illegal, not necessarily because it's morally wrong. Like smoking pot, it's widely considered acceptable, but if you're caught you get in trouble all the same. I agree that fourteen is a little young, but in reality a senior hooking up with a freshman is not uncommon.

8. Swerved

Swerved It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

The sadly ironic fact is that if he would have waited just a couple of months, he could have taken his pick of any chick on LSU's campus. They'd have been throwin that sh!t at him like beads at a Mardi Gras parade...:dis:

9. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

ask cecil the diesel if that really matters.

10. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I hear ya, I have TWO. I'm just weird and can separate myself from the sad part of things like this. It's also a defense mechanism of sorts. When my mother, sister and I were making the funeral arrangements for my father (we were VERY close)and the guy told us how much :eek: I asked if they gave cash discounts. My sister's reaction was priceless- I could see in her eyes, "You dumb crazy mutha" then she burst into laughter. Funeral home dude didn't know what to do/say.

Would it make it less angering if we knew this "girl" was a ho and known to give blow jobs? Age is still a sticking point but in speaking about 14 yr olds, they don't make 'em like they used to- I think even red (at 18) would've had a hard time passing on 'em if they looked the way they do today, back in the 40's.