Jeremy Hill Decommits

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by bhelmLSU, Dec 7, 2010.

1. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

I actually have seen it happen often around the country but don't recall any at LSU. I am sure there has been some.

2. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

Fishman, wrong again. I thought this one was really good myself and actually, it's all just give and take.

3. PGTiger

PGTiger Founding Member

Saban is doing exactly what he did at LSU at Bama. He won his championship, took his chance to maybe repeat and ended up in the Cap One... (2004 vs. Iowa). Next on the list is job interviews somewhere else.

Saban is not the kind of guy to stick around and become a "legendary" coach at a university. He is not happy with going 9-3, 10-2, 8-4, 11-1 sec champs, 7-5, and so on.. He wants to win the big one when the odds are against him. He will soon get bored of Alabama and that piggly-ass town and move on to turn around another program.

Alabama will go through another season similar to 2010 in 2011, except with less wins. Tennessee is on the rise, Florida will be back soon, LSU will be LSU again, Auburn will be good but obviously not like 2010, and include Miss State in that mix now.

The media is no longer obsessed with Saban and Bama "tradition." They are old news now, just like LSU. That's what comes with becoming dominant program. You aren't the "sexy" pick anymore.

Alabama will be a consistent program for a while, but will not have the run like they did in '08 and '09 for a long time.

4. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

Say it isn't so, Saban cannot become an 8-10 win per season coach, that, that would make him like every other great coach. If that happened just how would all the Saban worshipers validate his greatness.

Of course he will move on soon. That way he can take another program to greatness and still have all his worshipers be able to say, see there he did it again, I wish our coach was him.

5. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

I know the Hills personally....his dad called me and said that he'll recommit to LSU for around $180,000. Please don't tell the FBI !!!

If we all just pitch in a few bucks....send the money to Me!!!

:rofl:

6. kluke

kluke Founding Member

Will you take a check?

Hey TUSK give him one of your checks, please. Use one with a Bama logo and on the memo line just write 'books'. Send me a copy, so I know how much to pay you back. Trust me, I'll get back to you.
    :wave:

7. kluke

kluke Founding Member

I think it will have to be to return a more legendary program to greatness for him to move on. Michigan is about due for a rebirth.

8. kluke

kluke Founding Member

It's easy - you were the guys that won the first half.:cry::cry:

9. geauxtigs

geauxtigs Tigers Forever

:geaux: Just send him on a one way trip to ignore button land. I sent him there a long time ago and it's a good place for him to be. His main purpose on here is just to be chit stirrer. :LSU231:

10. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

Just don't buy all that Deja vu, ole soothsayer. Doesn't really explain the past as it relates to Bama vs LSU.

Before Bama, Coach Saban has never had a team that enjoyed back to back 10 win seasons. Not only mission accomplished, but how does back to back 12 win seasons sound? Never been undefeated? Well, a lot of great coaches have that in common. Mark it off Nick Saban's to do list. "The GameChanger" chronicles such an undefeated season in the now released DVD, on sale online and where ever fine football apparel is sold. You can see the excitement and passion as coach Saban rides this Crimson flame to fame.

What's most interesting is that while all of this is unprecedented ground for our coach, around Tuscaloosa we're all wondering, what's the fuss?