Jeremy Hill Decommits

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by bhelmLSU, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Bayou Bengal11

Bayou Bengal11 ~Orlando Tiger Coonass~

From what I understand...his parents just separated. Dad wants him at LSU and Mom wants him to explore his options.

Sounds like Mom is looking for a way out of town to me....this is just MY opinion.

2. 100%TigerBred

100%TigerBred Founding Member

guys leave tusk alone he is worried about losing the great coach saban to florida. so, he is taking his frustrations out on our forum cause he thinks we will understand

3. geauxtigers45

geauxtigers45 Founding Member

Don't get your hopes up on the number 1 left tackle in the nation tusk, he aint going no where. I'd be more worried about losing your entire offense julio and ingram, because Richardson can't do it alone.

4. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

I appreciate your concern. However, we were able to secure an outstanding running back out of LA last year. Maybe you heard of him, Eddie Lacy? Isaiah Crowell out of Columbus Ga. is a target, but Hill among others are apparently, possibilities.

I thought we were already recruiting the number one tackle in america. 5 star Cryrus Kouandjio out of Maryland. It seems his brother Arie is red shirting as we speak, so I hope as has been reported many times, he is a strong lean for Bama.

We are just losing one on the offensive line with a number of big, big lineman in the wings.

5. deuce985

deuce985 Founding Member

Will you shut hell up and stop trolling our boards. Thanks.

1 person likes this.
  6. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

in an effort to get this back on track about an LSU recruit in a discussion about LSU recruiting.....

i hope this kid can keep his find space in his head to stay true to what ever it is he wants. i was talking about this with a friend just yesterday. how recruits are being pulled in different directions from people who want to have a say and think they know best, sometimes to the exclusion of what the kid wants. and if he is trying to please rival factions, especially in a broken family, it has got to be stressful.

that said, i dont know what hill personally has going on. but i hope he can stay grounded in his own beliefs enough to stay solid to LSU.

7. Tigerbnd05

Tigerbnd05 National Champs 2003 2007

My understanding is that the person who wanted him to decommit merely wants him to look at all his options and weigh them out. They want to make sure he has seen everything out there and then if he still wants to stick with LSU, then he can. They are not pressuring him to leave, just to make sure he knows about everything available to him before he gives his pledge. He committed really early and there has been a lot of pressure by people to make sure he sees everything before he signs on the dotted line.

You have to wonder about the pressure he is now getting by decommitting. He attends highschool in Baton Rouge and is surrounded by LSU fans. I don't think the kid made the announcement without a lot of thought. At least if he decides LSU is not best for him, he hasn't hung the coaches and fans out to dry like a certain player at Tenn. This kid is handling the process correctly.

8. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

what, red shirts and white pants??? or the white shirts with white pants???:rolleye33: yea, i'm sure a lot of these readers agree...

9. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I think Saban should be arrested and detained every time he crosses the state line. Can't Bobby Jindal kick him out of this state for good?

10. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

At the very least he should be dipped at the border for parasites.

Don't laugh, Huey Long would have made it happen.

:rofl: