Jessica Wilson

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerN.L.A., Nov 3, 2007.

1. TigerN.L.A.

TigerN.L.A. Founding Member

blew the game with that pirhouette and fumble.
    what a fruit.

thank you JPW.:wave:

2. IhateLouHoltz

IhateLouHoltz Founding Member

Was disturbing to see him beat us with his long ball though.But he did lose it for Bama.

3. Bamabuzzard

Bamabuzzard Founding Member

Well the kid played his heart out and did the best he could. He made a crucial mistake at a crucial time. He won't be playing on Sunday's, he's a decent college qb and is tough as nails.

4. bmy-

bmy- Founding Member

I've.. no particular love for the guy. He's a good college QB, better than croyle imo. I know some guys who attend bama and from what I hear is he's a prick.

I can't take away from his heart or athleticism as biased as I am.

5. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Yeah, he is a gamer (much like Brandon Cox is for Auburn). Neither will sniff the NFL, but have had some memorable games in their college careers.

6. phlashman

phlashman Founding Member

I don't know about that Buzzard, I think someone in the NFL will give him a shot. He's got a good arm. I can think of "worse" QBs playing every Sunday.
    Quite frankly, I'll be surprised if Flynn lasts very long in the NFL. He's a good college QB, but taking it to the next level may not be his forte. I'm not putting Matt down, but the irony is a lot of college QB's that led "good" not great teams in the NCAA seem to do pretty well in the NFL, while QB's on very successful teams seem to have problems making the transition. I have no idea why that is?

7. alextuscaloosa

alextuscaloosa Founding Member

Because they get ranked high and have no supporting cast. You could put Peyton Manning behind a chit OL and have no WR and he'd suck.

8. DwayneBowned

DwayneBowned Founding Member

Matt Flynn has the measurables that will get him drafted. 6'3 225 is prototype size, and the 4.6 looks great too. I think he can be a solid NFL QB.. he's just been really inconsistent this year.