Jesus, I can't wait to roshambo Auburn's a$$.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by MikebTiger, Oct 24, 2002.

1. MikebTiger

MikebTiger Founding Member

i just hope we show up loud, play hard and leave town with class.

I'm sure they'll make up some story about how Gramma Boudreaux took a crap on Toomers when we're gone. But what else is there to do when your football team is struggling?

They really can't find much else to talk about other than how they were treated by some LSU fans last year. Those messages will still be bruning their boards when we are playing in the SECCG!!

Geaux Tiger - Roshambo them eagles!!

2. AUMorgan21

AUMorgan21 Founding Member

I hope you leave town with class as well. I dont think I could take it if things got nasty around me. It takes nothing more than an obnoxious fan (any fan) to raise my blood pressure. Ill talk about anything you want BESIDES what happened last year, I hate to drum up old feelings, especially bad ones. If you are coming to town I hope you enjoy your time on the Plains. And dont mess with Toomers, we are very protective of that corner. ;) I dont know much about LSU traditions except for your Tiger, what are some of your "game days goodies"?

WAR EAGLE!!

3. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Mainly, leaving our opponents face down and bleeding in the dirt.

4. AUMorgan21

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice, but that wasnt really what I was looking for. Come on it was a serious question. I really would like to know.

WAR EAGLE!!

5. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Well Since the game is at the crack of Dawn (Thanks JP) I doubt there be much pregame activity. Most of us will be just waking up.

So instead of Full Beer cans being launched at Auburn fans or our Me Maw urine being poured on Auburn fans heads. I am assuming you will have to settle for pancakes and O.J. (Much less damage)

You wont see Tiger fans (The good ones) at their finest at 10:00am...

but we will be fun, I assure you.

GEaux Tigers.

6. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

I think she was referring to our traditions in Baton Rouge?

Like the band parading from the Greek Theater down the hill into Tiger Stadium, or the players marching down the hill.

Of course our biggest "tradition" is the all day cookout and party that happens all over campus.

7. AUMorgan21

Thanks for answering!! I was just curious.

WAR EAGLE

8. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Actually Morgan, we dont just Party..

LSU has many gameday traditions as mentioned above.

Of course no day is complete without a trip to see Mike the Tiger then around campus and listen to the music and smell the food.

Then We have several in game things we do, for example when we stop them on D, we wave our hands in a "Were are not worthy" way.
    Just to name one.

Also we have several cheers and chants all Tiger Fans do throughout the game.

Also Pre-Game for the opposing team involves them coming out of their tunnel passing by Mike the Tiger himself, and he usually growls at them, which is Miked in the stadium for all of us to hear.

Just a few more for you.

Geaux Tigers