Jesus Rifles used to kill muslims

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Bengal B, Jan 19, 2010.

1. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Which is a politically correct way of saying a lot of good potential targets for radical rag heads .:yelwink2:

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

So just what in the bloody hell is your point "rex". I have never in my life seen a man whine so GD much about every damn thing everywhere. You need to untie that knot that your little taco is twisted up in and maybe you might realize its an Efffed up world and peace, love, and hairgrease aint gonna turn it around.:thumb:

1 person likes this.
  3. Bengal Buddy

Bengal Buddy Founding Member

Sounds like Jihad to me. Not a good idea. Kill a terrorist. Fine. But not in the name of the Prince of Peace.

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I think Jesus just might approve of ridding the world of evil

5. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

My point:

It is quite ironic and hypocritical to claim Islam is not the religion of love and peace yet good Christian people advocate the elimination of "ragheads".

6. shane0911

Now where did we leave that sarcasm font? Dude, did this really fly right over your head? The whole point of the discussion is that they are radical nutjobs and it doesn't matter what we do they will still hate us. It is really amazing that you can't see that.:dis:

7. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

Riggght. When you get called out you use the excuse of sarcasm.

Without dealing with how these radicals become radicalized you aren't doing anything to help the problem. Only making it worse.

Why you can't see that I don't know.

8. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

You have to realize Rex is also a radical nut job, just keep reading his posts.:hihi:

9. shane0911

Look here sparky, its not an excuse. It is your failure to realize what is reality. I don't have a clue as to why these idiots are nuttier than squirrell crap. One could argue in the case of bin laden that we left his sorry ass high and dry in mountains when they were fighting the ruskies in the early 80's but they were all crazy long before that. You have obviously never been to that region. You can't grasp their hatred for anything that is the "West" not just the United States, the ENTIRE western civilization. Women still aren't allowed to drive there. Vote, are you freaking kidding me they can't even drive. In some places they are not even allowed to freaking speak. Their mail is censored, let me correct myself, ANYTHING coming into that country is censored. Catalogs have all the pages with womens clothing ripped out anything with a reference to Isreal is sent back or it is blacked out so that it "doesn't exist". The whole damned culture is just lost in time and it is because they believe their way is the only way. I really couldn't give a crap less what they think, feel, or believe. The only thing I need to know is they have this unbridled hatred for us and wish to do us very serious harm. That in turn will elicit a very stern response from me. Usually in the form of a very well placed shot right between the crazy bastards beady little crap brown eyes before he can go off and do something stupid like blow up a plane or a building and kill lots of innoccent people.

Bottom line, I can deal with your ignorance of the way that things are in the world. I find it hard to swallow your indifference to the ones that protect your sorry ass.

10. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

Again you are not trying to solve the problem just create more problems with threat of violence.

And using the I'm "un-American" about the indifference to the ones that protect my sorry ass is a fallacy at best.

I think it is much more American to protect our men rather than send them into an Un Declared war situation and fight the battles that our politicians keep going with this crap ass foreign policy and war/fear mongering that you have seemed to bite into.

Those are the principles I stand up to. Not oh they hate us just because they hate us blah blah blah crap. So scientific is that.