Jesus Rifles used to kill muslims

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Bengal B, Jan 19, 2010.

1. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

Yep. A person who believes in the constitution, integrity of men, liberty, and strong fiscal and foreign conservative values is a nut job.

Obama must be proud of you.

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I never said I was trying to solve a problem. Had you asked for my solution it would end in mega ton. That my friend is how you solve the problem in the mid east.

I never said you were "un-American" I said you were ignorant of the culture and hatred that they have for us and that you are misguided in your belief that if we just leave them alone, they will in turn leave us alone. Aint gonna happen mon ami.

Sure its American to protect our men. It is a bit further up on the scale of importance that those "men" and "women" protect the nation that we swore to defend. If you think that any of us WANT to go to war then you really have problems. Do I agree with the way the war in Iraq went down, hell no I don't. It was botched from the word go. Here is the thing though skippy. As a sergeant first class my opinion means squat. If my commander say do this, that is what I do. Debating the war and reasons why are all issues for another thread that will just end up on a dead end road.

Rex, every once in a while I get a glimmer of hope that somewhere in there maybe just a few synapse firing just once in a while. If you want to go on a fact finding mission to discover why the muslims hate us, be my guest. I don't know, I don't care, I don't care if I ever know because I still won't effing care. I would start my search a few thousand years ago and go from there.

3. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

Are you trying to say that the whole 200+ years of the US that the culture and hatred they have for us has been?

I think most people go into denial about the last 50 years or so of our own mettling in the Middle East which I blame on policy and bad politicians and I think it is a shame that our men/women have to fight and die for those morons.

To keep doing more of the same will do nothing more IMO than obligate future generations of men/women to have the same fate.

To think protection is only a military objective is not even half the battle.

4. shane0911

If you are asking me if they hated us for all of our existence the answer is a resounding YES. Did we support Saddam during his fight with Iran, damn right we did. Do you have any idea why? Its because we want them hating each other and can't have Iran doubling in size, power, military ect. They are bat sh!t crazy enough as it is. Get with rojo about picking and choosing our battles and why we sometimes see the importance of helping out our enemies as well as our allies. They all hate each other seprately, and hate us even more collectively. Take it to the bank.

5. martin

martin Banned Forever

yes. absolutely.

6. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

And proof please?

7. shane0911

How about circa 600 -750 when the crazy bastards went on a rampage killing everything they could find that would not convert to Islam. Of course they will tell you that people converted of their own free will but when the alternative is they lop off your head it becomes quite an easy choice. Had it not been for Chuck the Hammer we might all have a bunch of z's and other consonants in our last name and spit like granny holtz when we try to talk.

Not much has changed since then brother.

8. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

The hate for the US. Not religion.

9. alfredeneuman

alfredeneuman Founding Member

Many hate the US simply because of our support of Israel; bad policy is a matter of opinion and there will always be bad politicians, unfortunately. But if you think their hatred toward us is simply because of our meddling over the last 50+ years, then you simply don't understand the culture. Not necessarily saying it's your fault, though; most Americans don't.

The men and women to whom you are referring volunteered to join the military; there is no draft. They know/knew full well what they were getting into. There are as many reasons as to why someone decides to join the military as there are folks in it; there's only one reason they fight. They fight not because of some personal conviction, or politician, or belief system; nor do they fight for honor's sake, because there is nothing honorable about death in combat. The reason they fight is simple: they just don't want to let down the person standing next to them.

None of these folks have asked for pity or for you to be shamed at the ones who put them there. None of them have asked for anyone to sacrifice anything on their behalf. They will take the abuse, punishment, heat, privation, fear, terror and loneliness as long as they feel as if they are being treated fairly and taken care of - not because you feel bad or sorry for them.

10. martin

martin Banned Forever

have you no knowledge of history? muslims have been killing people since before america was a nation. our only real defense has been that we are far from the middle east, but now that doesnt matter anymore, because bombs are portable.

yes, 50 years ago, there were few hijackings. that is because there were fewer planes, not fewer terrorists hating america.

islam and christianity are fundamentally violent and have always been, and have been the source of violence for as long as they both have existed.