Jim Hawthorne

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by CharlieMac, Oct 23, 2001.

1. CharlieMac

CharlieMac Freshman

Anybody out there as tired of Hawthorne as I am? I realized while watching the replay of the State game and listening to Hawthorne's play by play just why I cannot listen to the radio anymore with him at the mike. Seems to me that we deserve a whole lot better and his day has passed! How many times do we have to listen to the phrase 'tackled by I BELEIVE' or 'davey back to pass, he throws it downfield and CAuGHT by Myers(four second time lapse), or was that Clayton-doug? No the official says it's incomplete. I couldn't see that Doug. Oh,well it'll be third and long for the Tigers comming up. Davey goes back to pass again and throws deep to , I believe it's Clayton down there with the ball and and and yes he has the ball for the first.
    Well, doug, it was Myers with the catch and the officials are now indicating he steped out bounds back at the 38 and the tigers will have to punt!

does he have a clue?

2. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

Sorry Charlie Mac

You gonna have to listen to him for 15 more years ... Then we get Blair in 2016 for baseball ... hope Blair is enough backwoods Kentucky for you and you can tolerate that he never gives any updates in baseball between innings and does a million aggravating things just like ole HAW

I miss ole HeeHaw-Thorne

Last edited: Oct 8, 2019
  3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

First and 10. Handoff to Charlie Alexander. Alexander bursts through the center of the line shedding tackler after tackler. They just can't bring him down. Ball is spotted on the 28 yard line and it's going to be second down and 9 yards to go. - John Ferguson

Chipeace, mctiger and Winston1 like this.
  4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Man you pegged Ferguson but forgot "fummmmmmmmmmbbbbbbbbbbbblllllllllllllleeeeee"
    tumblr_inline_mnebhxoBhr1qz4rgp.gif