Jim Rome's take on Faneca's comment

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Dirt Dog, Jan 20, 2005.

1. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

What's wrong with saying we're all going to have to pick up our game including the QB? He was exactly right and that isn't calling anyone out. :dis: :dis: :dis: :dis:

In the article I read he was quoted as saying he wasn't excited to be going into a game with a rookie, I never saw the little kid quote are you making that up or can you link an article where he says little kid? :confused: :confused: :confused:

2. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

Yea, because we all know, if Faneca hadn't said this publicly, everybody would think that Big Ben could play like that again and they would still beat the Pats. And Big Ben would think his level of play was fine if Faneca had kept his mouth shut. :dis:

Rome's really on top of this one...quite the groundbreaking journalist/commentator indeed. :thumb:

3. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

Man.. your picture nearly got me in trouble when i busted out laughing in class.. wiggly saban.. hah..

4. TN Tiger

TN Tiger Founding Member

Rome SUX! He is nothing but a mouth piece for USC. One minute he is bashing somebody, but as soon as they come on the air with him he eats them up.

I put him right up there with the "Fabulous Sports Babe" as far as being a NO Talent.
    That's my take, I'am OUT!

5. Carface

Carface What the...?

Well, he did say the SEC was the toughest conference in college football, at least.

6. tigerjeffrey

tigerjeffrey Founding Member

Wheaux cares about Rome?

He's a little wimp, never strapped one on. Dude makes a living rendering "takes" on sports stars and sporting events? Get a life! These guys are non-issues, non-factors, non-players. The media needs to get over itself, average fan joe sixpack could care less whether a player gets along w/ the press. I appreciate Barry Bonds' playing ability, I don't care if the media thinks he's a good interview or not.

Anyway, Faneca can say whatever he wants, who cares?

7. philter

philter Founding Member

Ahh...Jimmy Rome, the bastion of 'knowing how to handle calling someone out'.

CHRISSY!!!

8. MarineTiger

MarineTiger Founding Member

We need to ban any Jim Rome threads.....I can't stand that idiot