jimbo for president....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by geauxgirl80, Jan 12, 2005.

1. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

There were quite a few posts about Will taking the Miami position when that was made public.

2. Carface

Carface What the...?

I must've been in a temporary coma.

Or a drunken stupor.

I forget which.

3. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

I am glad Jimbo is staying. He knows the strengths, weaknesses, and tendencies of SEC players and coaches. He did what he could last year with all of the inconsistencies and I don't blame him for our offensive woes. I also think Saban was responsible for more conservative play calling the Fisher was. Rest assured, the play book will be wide open with Miles' stamp on it. I hope he hires a QB coach so Fisher can concentrate solely on OC responsibilities.

4. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

I agree with your post except for this last sentence. WIth this thinking, we would still be respecting Curley Hallman. NO position is immune from criticism or constructive criticism. Whether such analysis is valid is another matter.

The criterion for being able to speak your mind about someone's performance is not limited to walking in their shoes for a season. :confused:

5. MarineTiger

MarineTiger Founding Member

Jimbo 4 President? Uh, no thanks

I am content with him staying though

6. Houma Tiger

Houma Tiger Founding Member

What ever happened to this Crowden Campo talk. I really wish we could have got at least one of them. :(

7. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

I agree with that and all coaches know that they will make 50% of the fans mad with every call they make and really don't give a darn about that.

8. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

Heck, you're right

Being an OC has got to consume every waking minute of your life! No life at all outside of football.

That said, if you love football and football strategy, I can't think of a more fun job than being an OC for a major college program.