Jindal on Schools...

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by JD, Oct 20, 2003.

1. Mr. Wonderful

Mr. Wonderful Founding Member

Anyone who attends or sends their kids to private school is a racist.

These parents claim they have other reasons, as do the kids or now adults who attended private schools.
    But, I know why they attend private schools. Because they don't want to be around black children. They say otherwise, but I know better. They are racist and bigoted.
    It's pitiful for them to claim otherwise. I see right through their racist rhetoric.

Santimonious as ever,
    I remain commited to my talking points,
    Mr. Wonderful

2. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

I have found Mr. Wonderful's alter ego....Mr. Dunderful...

3. JD

JD Founding Member

no message

4. Mr. Wonderful

Mr. Wonderful Founding Member

You should have re-read your response.

It was classic until you slipped up and referred to "best schools". Which, pray tell, would be the "best schools". Let me guess, private? 90% (at a minimum) white?

Maybe a sprinkling of Orientals to help your Math and Chess Teams?

Maybe a sprinkling of negroes to help your sports teams? Take on some charity cases as long as they are well-screened to be around you as a white person or your white kids?

Yep, that's what you meant. I know. We all know.

Anyone who would attend or send their children to a private school is a racist. That's irrefutable.

And, please no more mentioning of the horror of the 2's. Let us not mention such without a fair warning to those of us who despise such situations. We should avoid that at all costs as a society, it would be our downfall. We're definitely on the right track now, let's not even contemplate the horrific past of the 2's and work as a society to obliterate any scent of a return.

I remain santimonious and proud of my rhetoric,
    Mr. Wonderful.