JJ CRYING ON ESPN NEWS NOW

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by jjbodean1970, Mar 23, 2006.

1. TigerFan23

TigerFan23 USMC Tiger

I certainly haven't seen anything like that from him. But hey, whatever. I guess it's ok to be just as unclassy to somebody if that's what's shown to us.

By the way, I appreciate the negative rep with the comment of "**** you". Now THAT'S class right there.

2. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3. jjbodean1970

jjbodean1970 Founding Member

yeah, thats no problem, i appreciate the negative rep from you first. its ok, though, i got positive rep from another user for the same post.

you obviously didnt see the espn interviews with jj regarding the interview and comments with big baby or you wouldnt be questioning my comments about jj be without class.

4. Fritzz

Fritzz Founding Member

Two wrongs make a right? I've found that saying nice things about the team you have beaten brings more respect than trashing them.

5. TigerFan23

TigerFan23 USMC Tiger

I did see that interview and didn't think it was unclassy. If I were in his shoes, I could've possibly seen Big Baby's comments as derogatory towards my school, as well.

And yes, I did give you negative rep points first because I thought your post was immature. Again, there is such a thing as winning with class and not kicking somebody when they're down.

6. btiger28

btiger28 Founding Member

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :rofl:

7. jjbodean1970

jjbodean1970 Founding Member

thats fine, you are certainly entitled to your opinion. tit for tat on the rep points i guess...

im not here to get into a pissing contest with a fellow tiger fan. neither one of us wins. tonight, we both win. :geauxtige

8. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

He should cry. He had his ass handed to him by a guy many feel is on the team because of his family connections. I suspect that is a sentiment that won't be expressed again, however...

9. TigerFan23

TigerFan23 USMC Tiger

I'll drink to that! :thumb: :geauxtige

10. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Man, you ain't kidding either. At the beginning of the year, he totally earned that perception. He seemed to be more of a liability. But he progressed pretty steadily, and obviously peaked tonight. This will help his confidence for the rest of his career.