JJ CRYING ON ESPN NEWS NOW

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by jjbodean1970, Mar 23, 2006.

1. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

We have passionate fans that don't always show sportsmanship. I guess you have to take the good with the bad. I say congrats to Duke on a strong season and for playing a strong game. I don't think Reddick is gay for crying. Not a big fan of his, probably in part because of the media hype machine, but I'm not going to take pot shots at the guy. Some people don't have a problem with that, it is the world we live in.

2. TigerWins

TigerWins Founding Member

I thought Redick and Coach K were all class in the postgame interviews. They gave LSU all the credit for the win.

3. bluemama

bluemama Freshman

4. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

5. Abita Bengal

Abita Bengal Founding Member

As a rabid 80's music fan, pasting a six pence none the richer cover instead of the original by Crowded House pisses me off!!!!!!! :lol:

6. col reb

col reb Founding Member

That gets my vote for "most stupid post of the year."

I would not want any player on my team if he didn't have that kind of emotion. I'm not saying they should all go to their bench and cry it out. But everyone of them should have felt like that. They had come so far and had so very much invested. But that is what competition is all about. Just hard to lose some times though. If an athelete doesn't have that burning desire to win, he/she will more than likely just be a decent player, not a great one. IMHO

7. JerryOdom

JerryOdom Founding Member

People complain about how the professionals don't give a damn and its all money but laugh when a college player shows alot of heart and emotion in a loss. Thats sad.

8. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

I felt a lot more sorry for Adam Morrison last night. That was a tough way to lose, and you could see the kid was really taking it hard.