JJ deserves his own thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSU_4_LIFE, Nov 6, 2010.

1. LSU-SIU

LSU-SIU Founding Member

Yes, sure. I am not part of the retarded crowd that thinks the offense all of sudden is clicking. Sorry buddy, called all this way over a year ago.

And you can tell me like a broken record how great you are by following me around with nothing useful to say. I mean are you cruising for a piece of male ass, I mean it's like you are in love or something.

You are troll, if someone doesn't agree with you, you cry "Troll". You are the definition of a big baby. Can't take the truth so you cry. Let me guess, you liked to beat up children down the street when you were kid too.

Have a wonderful day you big baby. Maybe you should consider growing a pair, "oh my LSU-SIU is talking and I don't like it".

2. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

Maybe I missed it but where are fans on this board saying we have a great offense now?

Just wasn't said. A majority of this thread is giving JJ props for doing what we were hoping he would do and he delivered this game. Some even hoped that maybe he uses this as a confidence builder and maybe it could increase the consistency of our offense.

As for the play calling argument, I haven't seen any hoping that Crowton gets another year because he found the missing piece or anything like that. What we did see on Saturday was some new plays, a hurry up offense we haven't seen in a long time, we saw QBs getting it to the open man, and the WRs catching the ball minus the Randle drop before half. And more importantly 2 QBs who came in and managed the game with some big plays mixed in.

Most of us would love to eat crow if that happens on a consistent basis from here on out but no one is saying it is here and the work is done.

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

exactly. no one is putting JJ up for the Heisman, everyone is saying that what happened at the end of the first half, and in the second half, showed us what JJ is capable of, and what we hoped we would see from him. They weren't exactly the Oregon offense. But JJ moved the ball down field, he also scrambled and picked up yards, the offense did an excellent job of spreading Alabama's defense out, and the players executed the offense.

Maybe Miles was right about bitching about the free coffee with some people.