JJ to start against McNeese

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Beaux-Bo, Oct 13, 2010.

1. Rex C.

Rex C. member

Thanks, but I think you said that a few times already.

Are you simply befuddled over this "QB fiasco", or do you have a particular theory that you'd care to share? The tenor of you posts seems to indicate that you do. If so, step up and share it.

2. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

That's your opinion. It's mine that it's working better with both of them and that Lee as well as Jefferson will make game changing mistakes if either has been named THE qb. I don't trust either one by themselves for the whole game. That may change, but it hasn't yet. Of course it depends on the opposition too.

Hey Brett, ban this ****IN DICKHEAD!!!

1 person likes this.
  3. kitavis

kitavis Founding Member

No it's not, because what you haven't thought of, is maybe Lee is more comfortable coming in off the bench.
    ------------------------------------------

This idea right here is the most rediculous. JJ apologist keep bringing this up out of thin air. Some of you are scared to death to let J Lee show up Miles, Crowton, and Jefferson. JJ can only chuck the freaking football. If he spins out of trouble, he loses the entire spectrum, and has to run. I mean nothing JJ does even looks like a quarterback.

Jarrett Lee can lead this offense as the "Man". JJ cannot! Bottom line.

4. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

I would agree that Lee throws a much better ball and actually looks like a QB doing it.

JJ's throws, even in the Florida game, you just kinda cringed every time he flung it. He has the oddest throwing motion and release I have ever seen. And his balls flutter a lot (never seems to be a perfect spiral). But he got the job done vs Florida and that's all that matters. Thank goodness.

5. diamondheadtiger

You can make your point without callin people *******s. What's it to you anyway?

6. msully

msully Founding Member

Starter , means what ?

As long as we win , use them both , at any time , we know what each can do best . It seems we as fans are the only ones worried about who starts .I am gonna be for the starter and the one that comes in during the game . I like them both . Do you ?? They are Tigers ,ps I forgot .DON'T BE KNOCKIONG MY TIGER TEAM , I LIKE 'EM'

7. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

I don't think anybody is scared, and I'd be willing to bet most everyone WANTS Lee to start and prove it. We are just guessing at the rationale behind starting Jefferson. It's not our decision to make.

BTW - If you click on the quote reply button at the bottom of the post, you won't have to copy and paste.

8. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

His tone is offensive. His opinion can be whatever it happens to be.

1 person likes this.
  9. kitavis

kitavis Founding Member

Dumb hypocrit alert.

10. diamondheadtiger

Yeah ok, more name calling. Go wash your walls out honey, stinkin a lil up there. Jarrett might let you blo him after that.