JJ will start against Auburn!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerCliff, Oct 21, 2010.

1. Bud Lee

Bud Lee Call me buttercup

Well, he is 7 - 0 as a starter. Maybe it is a good luck thing. Like not washing your gameday underwear until the end of the season. Which I might not be able to do this year, the warm weather at the past few games has gotten them a little stinky.

2. $TigerFan$

$TigerFan$ Father of CajinKid

I think that's the right way to go. Why add to big game jitters by changing up rotation. JL may play better coming off the bench and throwing him to wolves may mess his head up for the rest of the game. The only reason we hate this is because for the first couple of series we have been getting NOTHING from JJ.:miles:

3. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Jesus effing Christ. Les Miles is far effing stupider than I could ever give him credit for.

In the last 12 drives that JJ has started, LSU has scored ZERO touchdowns and kicked one FG. In the last 11 led by Lee, LSU has scored EIGHT touchdowns.

Might as well go ahead and put 7 up on the board for AU right now.

Yeah, that 3-and-out skill set that JJ possesses is an integral part of our gameplan.

That's great, coach. But perhaps someone should inform you that performance in practice scores you no points in the game.

If LSU blows this game b/c of QB troubles, then Miles is deserving of every bit of criticism that he could possible receive.

1 person likes this.
  4. MBTigah

MBTigah Myrtle Beach Tiger Fan

Makes perfectly good sense to me. JL will get his chance to play, that's obvious now. I just hope he makes the best of it for the team!

5. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Let's see if I can make this clear.....if we're trailing by 2 points with 1:30 left in the game, and Ridley breaks a long run down to the AU 25, and JJ, while running down field, somehow loses his helmet and gets his foot stuck in it, causing him to trip and do a somersault before finally extricating his foot but drawing a delay of game penalty in the process, then lines up for the snap behind the right tackle, earning another delay of game, before finally clocking the ball with :02 left and forcing us to settle for a 57-yard FG attempt, which Jasper makes after drop kicking the ball because a high snap hit him between the numbers.....JJ will still be our starting QB, because we'll be 8-0.

1 person likes this.
  6. Bud Lee

Bud Lee Call me buttercup

Now that's funny....I don't care who you are...that's funny right there!

7. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

That's the skill set that JJ brings to the table.

8. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

No, that's just his normal posting.

9. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

You think Auburn will spot us any points for us spotting them 2 series without moving the football?

10. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

You are correct sir.

Les Miles is a moron and we win in spite of him.

When a loss finally comes because of it, then we'll hear what most people on here really are thinking but won't say because we're a very lucky 7-0.