JJ will start against Auburn!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerCliff, Oct 21, 2010.

1. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

No, they actually have an intelligent head coach.

2. ThePhenom74

ThePhenom74 Founding Member

Stupid is as stupid does. There is not another coach in the country that would have the infinite wisdom to start JJ. If we win this game, it will be yet another game LSU wins despite Miles poor coaching. People can try all they want to defend him by pointing to his record but there is absolutely no reason to start JJ over Lee. One puts up points, the other doesnt. The object of football is to outscore your opponent. Hopefully those rabbits feet are stuffed under the Hat.

1 person likes this.
  3. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Absolutely correct.

The board will implode if we lose vs Auburn because JJ wasted 5 phucking drives as we lost 28-24.

A lot of people have the "look the other away" syndrome in regards to Miles. Just ignore it and maybe it will go away.

4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

you couldn't script a better drama. Les definitely has a future in writing soap operas or dramatic films when he retires from football.

5. ThePhenom74

ThePhenom74 Founding Member

Yeah I could certainly see Miles writing for a zaney, Disney football movie. I wish he would retire sooner than later. LSU has championship talent with mediocre coaching.

Chavis and the D have earned their pay.

6. TigerCliff

TigerCliff Veteran Member

at least person on this board is catching on to me!!!

7. Pintoracer

Pintoracer Somewhere in The Matrix

Bad as I hate to say it JJ will waste at least 3 series in the game. Hopefully, the D will limit the damage done by this.

1 person likes this.
  8. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

9. khounba

khounba Founding Member

If you are surprised by this decision, you haven't really been paying attention. JJ will start every game unless injured.

10. TigerCliff

TigerCliff Veteran Member

I post on this site for fun and to get a rise out of a couple of you guys but I would like to take a moment to make a statement.

I see nothing good out Coach Miles standing by JJ through the spring game until now.
    J.Lee has done all a young man can do to earn the starting job as the QB for LSU. It was Coach Miles and G. Crowton that threw a very young J. Lee out to try to win games when they did not do what they need to do to replace RP. All J. Lee did was play his heart out and win every game that he could.

After he went through that tough time he didn't transfer or quit after JJ was given the team. He played very little in 09 but only fought harder to get better. He lost weight and fought JJ daily on the field of play. J. Lee has won over Baton Rouge and his team. J. Lee is the best QB on the LSU football team and CLM knows it! That is why at the end of the Tenn game and the end of the Gator game J. Lee was in the game.

By not coming out in public and saying that J. Lee is the QB for LSU Coach Miles takes from what J. Lee has fought to win. He wants to be the QB for LSU. JJ has done nothing to hold his job and J. Lee has done everything needed to win the job.

It's like winning a race and they give 1st place to the guy running second .

I want to think Coach Miles knows what he is doing with this and it is his team. But in my core I really don't get it and it does not make football sense!