JJ will start against Auburn!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerCliff, Oct 21, 2010.

1. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Hold up, let me find you another straw to grasp at.

2. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

He's not playing mind games. Les Miles isn't smart enough to play mind games.

He actually thinks JJ starting presents LSU their best chance at winning. If that's not disturbing, then nothing disturbs you (not speaking to you specifically).

3. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

That's why I said "trying to mess with people's minds". :D

I can't even begin to explain how stupefying this is to me. I've literally never seen a college QB play at the poor level that JJ currently is playing at. Even if Lee had looked average it would still be a no-brainer. But Lee has actually been playing quite well.

4. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Of course they must. Jefferson can run the ball and is effective in certain situations. The point is that their week is complicated by not knowing who will start. What Les says about quarterbacks starting means nothing and they know it. Most of us should know it by now, too.

Hmmmm . . . So Les shouldn't try to complicate our opponents plans? He should appease the fickle fans so they can all slap themselves on their backs? :yelwink2:

Everybody agrees with Lee starting and playing. I think Les does, too. But being cagey about his plans is Les' way and I don't have a problem with that.

5. red55

You miss the point a lot, you know.

6. TigerCliff

TigerCliff Veteran Member

Red if Lee starts on Sat I will be shocked adn after I am into Les really messing with Auburn I will expect our first drive to end up with a TD. A TD is the point! What are the odds that JJ will take us to a score on the first drive??

That is the point most people are making. If JJ starts and we score CLM was right. If JJ starts and we have a 3 and out I am not happy.

Nothing else matters even if J. Lee comes in and we score . Why waste a series??

Why waste a series on a proven 3 and out artist??

7. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

:lol:

Y'all get all worked up over nothing.

8. red55

One more time. Try to understand.

I'm not lobbying for Jefferson. I will be upset if he starts and gets regular rotations regardless of his play.

I'm saying that Les has a history of being evasive and giving disinformation regarding injuries, who will start, and what his plans are and THAT doesn't bother me.

9. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

I personally refuse to complain until at least after the game has been played. I think LSU's 7-0 record at least earns Les Miles the benefit of the doubt as far as I am concerned. Not that my opinion really matters, but I wish more people would take my point-of-view in this matter. That is all...GEAUX TIGERS(LSU)!!!

10. KingEmeritus

KingEmeritus ofthePoint

I can't speak for everyone but Les' evasive nature isn't the issue. Granted, it does frustrate me at times. I just don't think him saying that both JLee and JJ will play will provide any advantage unless he gives Lee the vast majority of the snaps. They know both will play, both will play, and we'll just have to see what happens.