Joe Biden and Albright agree that an Obama victory will probably incite terrorism..

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by Andouille, Oct 21, 2008.

1. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Re: Joe Biden and Albright agree that an Obama victory will probably incite terrorism

You may be right, so the question to ask yourself is, which candidate will be better equipped to respond? If that is your number one issue in this election, I don't see how you (the rhetorical you) can vote for Obama.

2. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

Re: Joe Biden and Albright agree that an Obama victory will probably incite terrorism

And you think Bush responded correctly?

This is such a subjective argument..

3. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Obviously, it could be a economic crisis, an oil embargo, or Russia flexing its muscles. It doesn't have to be terrorism.

4. Tigerbnd05

Tigerbnd05 National Champs 2003 2007

I'll admit I prefered Bush's response to Clinton's... and maybe they differed in response because of the "successfulness" of the second attack in comparison to the first. I also agreed with going into Iraq. I have since changed my views on the Iraq situation with time and all the new information that has appeared. I think the fact that our intelligence was so wrong is more of a concern for me at this point.

5. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Whatever it is, it's going to show Obama lemmings that they should have listened to us.

6. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

But you won't be here. It's been 8 years, isn't it about time for the Bush lemmings to follow him over the cliff?

7. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

thats like an 11 year old wishing he were blind to make his parents sad.

8. SabanFan

I'm a Sean Hannity* lemming

*A great American

9. SabanFan

A Christmas Story. Great movie.

10. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

Puke.