Joe Biden and Albright agree that an Obama victory will probably incite terrorism..

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by Andouille, Oct 21, 2008.

1. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Re: Joe Biden and Albright agree that an Obama victory will probably incite terrorism

I just told you what I think. What are you trying say, if anything?

2. PURPLE TIGER

PURPLE TIGER HOPE is not a strategy!

Re: Joe Biden and Albright agree that an Obama victory will probably incite terrorism

I don't know that I agree with much that Biden says as he usually sticks his foot in his mouth.

Since 9/11 law enforcement officals at all levels have monitored and prepared for any large scale event such as a presidential election. Regardless of the winner you can guarantee they're already preparing for any possible group and/or "terrorist" who tries to gain attention.

This year may be a little different if Obama wins. There has already been speculation that "SOME" Obama supporters may cause civil unrest whether he wins or not. I guess it's along the scale of the idiots who burn cars and break windows when their team wins a NBA title or something to that effect.

Just a few stellar NBA Finals highlights:
    (two police cars torched in L.A. in 2000, breaking windows in Boston in 2008, Chicago 1997 - 1 dead, stores looted, Chicago 1992 - 95 officers injured, Chicago 1996 - teenager stomped to death for wearing a Lakers jersey, Detroit 1990 - 7 dead)

3. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

....which, as is the case with so much of the Obama campaign rhetoric, is at odds with his actions in the Senate. Look, I really don't care how much you hate Bush or McCain, Red. Tell me one thing -- no, I'll throw this question open to ANYONE -- one thing Obama has done -- not said -- DONE that makes him Presidential material.

1 person likes this.
  4. mctiger

That's right, you did. You said...

Well, we just had an economic crisis, and Obama elected to take a time out and let others deal with it, instead of at least trying to look Presidential. Russia just flexed his muscles; Obama was unimpressive. Oil embargo? If I had a ready answer to that one, I'd run for President. But here I am arguing with a curmudgeon on the 'net. "What am I trying to say?" The only people who heard or read that comment and didn't think terrorism are those who drink the Obama koolaid. You sir, have been slurping it up by the barrel.

5. mctiger

Boy, you're just a ray of sunshine, aren't you? :lol:

6. mctiger

So is this an argument in favor of lack of experience? But to repeat, Obama has stated he's willing to sit down and talk to our enemies. I'll take the leap and say that means he's willing to negotiate with terrorists. Negotiation is about give and take...you try to bring your opponent to your position, but you will probably have to give up some of your position to do that. I can see it now....

Obama: I believe we can find a way to co-exist in peace and harmony. What do you wish of us?

Terrorist: We want you dead.

Obama: Will you settle for a flesh wound?

It does if you don't miss.:hihi:

2 people like this.
  7. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

Do you honestly think we are going to exterminate terrorists in this world?

Especially since we are enticing more to happen with our current foreign policy.

8. red55

Where do you come up with this stuff?

9. red55

What specific action in the senate is at odds with his policy?

You are dodging the issue, of course. You had said, "He wants out, regardless of the consequences." I pointed out that he is not saying that at all. Why should we consider what you imagine he says over what he is on the record as saying?

So why bring it up? You're just try to make it seem like I base my analysis upon hate. Well, I don't and I explain my reasoning well enough if you listen. I don't hate McCain, I supported him in 2000. I don't hate Bush, I simply think that he is incompetent and not very bright.

He went against his party and public opinion to speak out against the Iraq invasion at the time. And he was right. All of his reasoning turned out to be correct and the consequences he predicted turned out to be true. LINK

10. mctiger

Of course we're not going to exterminate them. See my previous response: they want us dead. Its been that way for over 200 years:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Barbary_War

Our foreign policy doesn't matter a whit to them. We can appease them by converting to Islam, we can do nothing and let them kill us, or we can fight back. I vote we fight back.