Joe Biden life expectancy

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by shane0911, Mar 10, 2020.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

But we all know what they are talking about when they use the phrase, whether there is technically such a thing or not. As I told Pride, I really don't care. I have no use for one. I was simply correcting him when he said that Biden said he wants to take away your guns, when actually Biden was quite specific in the aforementioned interview.

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Any gun is a gun. Or is this too complicated.

el005639 and Bengal B like this.
  3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Again NC, how about you try a new approach. Your word games and fake arguments dont work.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2020
  4. Tiger in NC

Why are you so angry? You like to say I disappear but the fact is that I have a life dude. Sometimes I question whether you do or not. You spend so much time bloviating and patting one another on the back about your collective ignorance that it's actually kind of sad. You have the same 12-15 guys saying the same shit over and over again. Since I have been on TF you have twisted yourself into a pretzel by changing your beliefs as it became politically convenient for you. I've already showed you how you used to care about debt and deficits and now you don't. It's just ridiculous my friend. You really should get out and do something, maybe spend a day away from your keyboard and live your life a little man. You guys have to be worse than my kids about your screens to be on here as much as you are.

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

So gonna stick to your guns then huh?

6. Tiger in NC

I don't know what Joe thinks, I am not Joe. What do you consider to be an assault weapon? Serious question...

7. Tiger in NC

of course I am. but answer me this...how do you have so much time to lurk around this place all the time? I troll here sometimes when I have a few minutes and you are always on. It's sad that your life has come to this. You like to pretend like there is something wrong with me because I don't sit on a chat forum all day with the same few people. That's sad. Do you have a life at all? Are you married? Got kids? Hobbies? Do you work? Because you are ALWAYS here.

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Lets see, I did the Tigerfan meet up.

I ride dirt bikes. Take street bike trips.

Go to my kids gymnastics meets.

Work about 50 hours a week.

have put about 50K miles on my truck this year.

I read.

I invest.

I watch LSU sports and post here.

What is really sad is that the only thing you come back to do when challenged is make personal attacks.

Answer me this, why do all the liberals on this board leave? I dont know if any conservative minded poster to took their toys and went home.

As soon as I call you on your shit, you say I'm angry or outraged or change the subject.

Grow a pair dude.

I enjoy this forum. I am sorry it must take you an hour to string a thought together.

9. Tiger in NC

So let's delve into fake arguments a while and see who is presenting false information....

These are all assertions by Trump about the coronavirus that we know are false or fake...
    Feb. 10 - "You know in April, supposedly, it (coronavirus) dies with the hotter weather..."
    Feb. 24 - "The coronavirus is very much under control..."
    Feb. 25 - "We have contained this..."
    Feb. 26 - "We are going substantially down (coronavirus cases), not up..."
    Feb. 26 - "We have 15 cases and the 15 will be down to zero in a few days..."
    Feb. 27 - "It's going to disappear. One day - it's like a miracle - it will just disappear..."
    Mar. 2 - "A vaccine is coming very, very soon..."
    Mar. 4 - "The Obama administration made a decision on testing that was detrimental to what we are doing..."
    Mar. 4 - "They (Obama Administration) did do anything about it (H1N1)..."
    Mar. 6 - "Anybody who wants a test can get a test..."

and this is just a few of the lies that he has told in the last few weeks about the coronavirus. These are fake arguments.

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I am talking about you and today. Try to stay on topic.

I can build a list just like that for anyone in politics. Though I wont and stay on the topic at hand.

Let me know when you wanna address it.