Joe Schad reporting Miles could be fired today

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by DownOnTheBayou, Nov 23, 2015.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Miles did this shit to himself. The problem is the timing. Our idiot AD had MIles hanging from a string on national TV yesterday locked in a corner like a beaten animal. Of course hes going to come across as a sympathetic figure. Hell Miles is likable even when he's not trying to be. We dont even have a face on our side to represent us, as we are simply the anonymous spoiled fans of the rich AD and BoS.

Fact of the matter is Miles is a very rich man that we paid out over $50 mill to when all is said and done. A guy who had 4 almost 5 fucking years to change a singular gameplan. Not overnight or midgame. Almost half a decade.

Now who is the arrogant, rich, spoiled asshole? Surely wasnt us. You can cite his overall record til youre blue in the face. 110-32. Now lets take bets on anyone that thinks he will come anywhere near that record from this day forward. Guess how many. NO ONE.

So lets see USCw or Texas shell out another 50 mill to Les in hopes of getting their 77%. Odds are they are all talk because a closer look at the numbers is we were paying for a top 10 coach giving us middle of the pack results. Anyone wanna pay top dollar for that, well you'll have your goddamned chance. Get in line.

The only way we get past this sooner than later is to make a bang up hire. We need to get the right guy as the face of the program. Doesnt have to be perfect. Keep in mind the last 2 hires were coaches just above .500. A case can be made with our recruiting and facilities, we contributed to their success as much as they did ours. They should be just as if not more grateful for this spoiled ass fanbase and BoS who gave them a chance.

The media, opposing fanbases and everyone else dont make decisions whats best for our university. Almost everyone here and the staunchest Les backers knew it was time for a change. Dont, in the world of social media and outside pressure, let them sway what you know needed to be done. Stop being pussies. Tough decisions are made by tough men which is never easy. Suck it up, buttercups because its not going to get any easier anytime soon. Lets just focus on making the best hire for LSU and moving forward in the new era. Because nothing else really matters at this point.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2015
  2. kcal

kcal Founding Member

count me in the camp that says we don't get jimbo. I just don't see him coming for all the reasons given, so we turn to the "up and comer".
    I too think herman is the guy who makes the most immediate impact on the O side of the ball

3. Atreus21

Atreus21 Founding Member

Seriously. I mean competing for it every year or four might be nice. But I think having a realistic shot at winning the West every other year is fair.

tirk likes this.
  4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

theyre talking out the side of their neck.

5. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

Amen brother!! I'm fully with you on everything you said.

6. old school

old school Veteran Member

Tirk, what a speech! They need to hire you on game day for the pep talks. Now excuse me while I attempt to run through a brick wall.

Richdog likes this.
  7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Decision to come after the game with the maggies

9. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

I think you mean announcement. The decision's already been made in my mind.

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

It's been made. Beating the faggies 80-0 wouldn't save his job now after all that has happened.