John Brady Needs an Offensive Coordinator

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by BB, Jan 22, 2005.

1. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

The Times They Are A Changing?

Are we on the, "Eve Of Destruction"?

Is this, "The Dawning of the Age of Aquarius"?

What cosmic anomaly could have resulted in this seismic shift in board heavyweight SabanFan's outlook on LSU Hoops futures?

BTW, SabanFan...What in the h-e-double hockesticks is a bash on Brady if implying a coaching change is necessary to dredge them up from the very dregs of collegiate major conference basketball is to be achieved is not one?

Please...Explain it all away...

2. TigerEducated

The worst type of bandwagon fan...One win-streak snapped, and he's jumping over here to my wagon train...

SF, there's plenty of room...But keep your spurs from jimmying and jangling...Don't let me find you pulling back at the bit...Because we're full speed ahead here, and you might get hurt trying to repeatedly jump back and forth, bandwagon to bandwagon...This isn't Annie Oakley and some Wild West Show...

3. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I realized early on this year that we just aren't competitive at the level we should be. It's not a knee-jerk reaction to the Kentucky loss. I barely watched the game.
    TE, when I say I'm not bashing Brady, I mean exactly that. I said that it may be time to move in another direction. You seem to delight in attacking the man . That's not my style. I only care about the overall good of LSU athletics.

4. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

A darn good reply SF.

5. BB

BB Founding Member

I don't disagree with you. A loss at Kentucky is never the end of the world, but UK always provides an annual measuring stick of sorts. I just get the feeling that equal talent and equal depth on both sides would have resulted in a similar outcome. The offense is missing something...

My frustration lies in the fact that I have made that last statement over 1,000 times over the last 5 seasons.

6. TigerEducated

Being offensive is something Brady is exceedingly good at...He doesn't need anyone to coordinate that "talent"...and most probably never will...

7. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

when you compare davis and bass to hayes of uk, well, there is no comparison. he knew how to position himself to get the ball. will bass and davis learn this? i dont know.

do you disagree that we have had 3 good offensive teams over the last five seasons? not perfect but good/great? i'll never forget the team a couple years ago that routinely had similar number of assists to made baskets.

8. TigerEducated

Outside of the 2000 season, I'll wish to forget each year of the Brady Era...

9. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

i feel sorry for you, man. honestly, each team becomes almost like family. you talk about them, hope for their success, watch/listen to each game, then talk about the game, and finally follow the careers of those that continue in sports. i never want to forget a year. in fact, im disappointed when i dont remember something, even if its "who was the point guard on that crappy team brady had in 98?"

10. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

I understand TE's frustration (and that's all it is really). When you have talented teams that consistently underachieve and that mass exodus of players, omething with the coach is not right and it's tough to take as a fan. Especially when you see the success of schools with similiar or less talent.