John Brady Needs an Offensive Coordinator

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by BB, Jan 22, 2005.

1. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

For those of you closer to the program, why do you think Skip hasn't pulled the plug already in the Brady era? I was in complete support of him, as he went through the post-Lester Earl times, but we are well beyond those days. Why haven't they made a move? I've tried to figure out SOME reason for it, and am at a complete and utter loss.

I'm with SabanFan here. I'm not attacking Brady the man. I don't know the guy, and am not in the locker room/athletic office. Rather, you've got to wonder why Skip & Co. have not tried to move the program in a different direction. Any idea why not?

2. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

It has to be coaching. I have never heard of so many players leaving a team durring the season the way ours do. What is Brady doing or saying that has this effect. The guys have no, zero, zilch, fundamentals. I haven't played much B-ball but even I know that when someone passes underneath you step into it and not away from it.

I believe they should fire Brady. Eight years and we seem to be on a downward spiral. Somethings not right. I, for one, don't think it is bad manners to petition for the firing of a coach that doesn't get results. Move over TigerEducated I'm coming over!

3. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

That it took you 7 years before coming to the decision you just spoke of makes me realize how little you understand about what is best for the overall good of LSU Athletics...

You probably have a lot more juice than I do in the Hoops program, and if you don't, then you've seen these smoke signals for YEARS before this...I mean...It's like wondering if a narcoleptic is going to pull an all-nighter before a final with no medication, not even a scant No-Doze or Vivarin...

The problem is endemic...it touches everything in the program because he touches everything in the program...I feel like Agent Smith towards humans in the first Matrix film...

"I can smell your stink, and each time I do I fear I've somehow become infected by it."

That's how I feel about John Brady coaching LSU Basketball...He's infected it, not resurrected it...When he makes PERSONAL mistakes, how in the world can you denigrate anyone but the MAN? I mean, can you separate his decision making from himself? You're trying to wiggle even as you bash, man!

Would you excuse an axe murderer because of his violent manic depression? I mean, to be honest, if you can separate Brady's decision making from Brady himself, then why couldn't you make the same separation in an axe-murderer?

Keep wiggling, this is interesting...

4. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

TE, allow me to respond to your post to SF, Brady may be a bad coach, but that doesnt make him a bad guy. he isnt Knight, Eustachy, Bliss, Price, etc. (ok, as far as I know)

would you deny that brady wants to win? that he works hard? is he a tiger? if so, then your problems with him should not personal. you think he is a bad coach and should be fired---and as you seem to have wanted this for some time then not only brady is doing a bad job but so is skip

5. bigbully

bigbully Founding Member

Oh but he is a bad guy! Talk w/most anyone who works in the Athletic Department about him. Ask Jermaine Williams. Ask Collis Temple. Better yet, ask his ex-wife.

6. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

well, i dont reckon id give much weight to his exwife's words. as to the others, unforetunately i dont know them and i live quite a long way from br.

i dont know what youre referring to, but there is a difference between being a bad guy and being a bad guy that should be fired because of it. he might have screwed around on his wife but shouldnt be fired for it, unless its publicized i guess. and if players think hes a prick then so what? but if he chokes them then he should be fired.

7. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

It depends on your thoughts on "publicized"...GEEZ I can't wait till this guys gone so I can publicly spill the beans on this bum...

Bottom line, when you go off on your team, and your team stands up and tells you to a man that they hate you, and then you tell them that you'll just resign and take your check and leave...

Give me a break...The guy is dead weight...Cut bait and restring, LSU AD!