John Brady to Missouri?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by burnt norton, Mar 21, 2006.

1. blindside517

blindside517 Founding Member

I just dont get it...would Missouri really be an upgrade?

2. CParso

CParso Founding Member

The fans probably would be.

3. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

:hihi:

4. Jeffinbama

Jeffinbama Founding Member

well put....

5. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Would they? How bad are our fans really? I'm really getting tired of the way our fans are regularly bashed on by the "better" fans. If Brady wants to go now, good luck to him. He seems to have turned the corner, but it isn't as if LSU basketball has been an unstoppable force. Hopefully he can take the criticism in stride, I'm not sure how much "better" Missouri fans are.

6. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Use analogies all you want you freakin quivering mound of poo. Most of us really do get it. All teams have an occasional bad performance, no joke, thanks for the wisdom passed down from the mountain. Sunshine pumpers such as yourself like to ignore warning signs, such as a pattern of poor performance in post-season play. What you seem to not realize is that unbiased observers tend to take the same attitude as the babies you have to deal with. Your attitude is demeaning to those of us who are able to discriminate when things seem a little fishy. That doesn't mean we don't support LSU. I already know you could care less if LSU wins or not, we'd still have Dinardo running the ship if it were up to you. You like to laugh at people like me as if we rely too much on LSU athletics to give our life fulfilment, but I prefer to take the pleasure that I do from LSU athletics than to conduct myself the way you do probably in all aspects of your life. I'm guessing that you like to rely on the fact that your opinion is above others to make yourself feel like a man - if someone disagrees they are not worthy of your respect. Yeah, screw that.

7. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

You are one of the worst because you try to straddle the fence. Your posts usually say "I was never a big Brady fan, but..." Stow the bullsh!t and tell it like it is. "I'm a simpleton and won't be happy unless LSU wins every game...it's all about ME and what makes ME happy".

8. kcal

kcal Founding Member

geez..........i thought it was all about me!:sob:

9. CParso

CParso Founding Member

I have no idea how the Missouri fans are, but if there school is going after Brady & their fans are happy about it - then I imagine that they'll be a lot easier to please than us.

I don't mind that LSU fans expect success from every program and I don't mind constructive criticism. "Coach bashing" as it were, is ridiculous and something far too many LSU fans have resorted to. It doesn't help the program at all, the fans think they are helping by showing their disaproval to try & get a new coach, but they are making the coaching positions at LSU look unpleasant and that isn't the way to reel in the top coaches.

10. Kjunsausage

Kjunsausage Founding Member

as i stated before it would be great for every one involved if brady left on his own. dont you want to pack the pmac again with out having to give the tickets away? coach has burned alot of bridges with alot of basketball fans over the years that's irreversible even with a single sweet sixteen or elite 8 finish in 9 yrs. you meats here cant see the whole picture.