John Breaux has retired

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Jetstorm, Dec 16, 2003.

1. Bestbank Tiger

Bestbank Tiger Founding Member

????

What about Vitter's wife? I don't know anything about her.

2. CottonBowl'66

CottonBowl'66 Founding Member

lol

JD, a Republican can get a BJ from every woman in his church choir right after Bible class, but to the average Republican he is still a patriot who represents family values.

In Louisiana, you can be gay Republican and get elected to Congress over and over. Just ask Jim McCreary.

I am sure that David Vitter's "indiscretions" will be forgiven by the right wing crowd.

Those things only count if it is a Democrat.

3. CottonBowl'66

CottonBowl'66 Founding Member

And Vitter will be dusting off the old David Duke donor rolls to build up his war chest. If every racist dropped out of it, the entire Louisiana Republican Party would fit in an average double car garage........and there would still be room for a Ford F-150.

(OK, so some of the Repubs would have to get in the bed, you could still fit them in there.)

:)

4. JD

JD Founding Member

Why don't you tell that to Trent Lott who investigated the election and IMMEDIATELY stopped it when he found out, low and behold, that street money was passed out but it wasn't passed out by the democrats. You should discuss this with right wing freak, Woody Jenkins
    Oh, yes, votes must be bought for a far right freedom-hater to lose an election.

5. JD

JD Founding Member

Re: ????

I don't know her either. But if Vitter is going to preach to us about family values, let's ask his wife about the family values that david vitter practices. Certainly we shouldn't bring in sex inquisitor, ken starr - just ask her.

And Jetstorm, I don't know - got a republican in mind? I don't see the state going gushy over chris john, truth be told. But you better do better than vitter, jenkins or terrel.

6. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

Tsk, tsk... I touched a nerve, didn't I?

You DO have a source for your allegations about Mr. Jenkins...right? Because I've heard PLENTY about Mrs. Snellings' shenanigans, yet this is the first I've heard about
    anything concerning Woody.

I'm sure you'll post that source right away, won't you?