John...FREE THROW BUDDY!!!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Tygrr, Feb 7, 2004.

1. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

John...FREE THROWS BUDDY!!!

Two words for John Brady.....FREE THROWS!!!!:cuss:

Have your team shoot free throws till they are blue in the face. If LSU made half their free throws, they wouldn't play such close games!:cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

2. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

Re: John...FREE THROWS BUDDY!!!

If they would've made thier freethrows we would've won by 20 points

3. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

This is John Brady speaking. Wow, thanks for the advice "I". You mean if we had made those free throws we would have gotten points for them? Geez, I never knew that. By golly, 1st thing Monday morning we're going to work on making a few of those darn things. Once again, thanks.

4. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

Anytime there, slappy.....:wink:

5. DJ

DJ Founding Member

I guess the Lakers should can Phil Jackson since Shaq can't hit a free throw.

If you look at the team free throw stats, Jaime is the only problem at the free throw line. His low percentage affects the team because he is at the line a lot.

I don't think anyone would be able to transform Jaime into a great free throw shooter. This is not a reason to fire Brady.

6. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

WHAT ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???.....Not once in my post did I mention anything about firing or getting rid of Brady. Don't get your panties in a bunch, I have nothing against the man. I simply implied that the team needs to work on free throws, and they do. As a team, LSU is poor at freethrows. It's not just Llerada(how ever you spell his name), if you watch the games on TV, you'll even notice how much the commentators mention that as a weakness of LSU's. Not to mention the countless freethrows that were missed today.

7. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

Where was the pat on the back for the Tigers hitting 24-26 when they played Alabama last week? Why no post saying that the Tigers should be lauded for their outstanding performance from the line?

8. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Because then they might have to give Brady credit. And "I", if you don't want anyone thinking it's a slam at the coach then don't start out with "Hey BRADY".

9. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

Somebody around here is a bit sensitive...

Since when is it against the law to start a post with "HEY BRADY", what ever happened to reading the whole post to get the content of it, instead of getting it from the title of the post.

-I never dogged Brady
    -I never said fire him
    -I happen to think he is a good coach
    -I am posting my concern about freethrows
    -I can't help it if you guys disagree
    -I have no clue where you guys are coming from

Thank God you guys don't coach the team, you might hand out trophys for poor freethrow shooting. Look, I understand this is our team and we are supposed to take up for it, but if there is a freethrow problem, there is a freethrow problem. Theres no way to sugar coat it. I can't help it if it offends you when I post this fact.

10. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West