John McCain's final legislative vote is to doom thousands to death

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Jul 25, 2017.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Under the system to which Republicans want to return 45000 Americans were DYING each year because of lack of healthcare coverage. America should be better than that coldhearted bastard.

No matter how fatal his brain cancer it won't stop me from relaying another assessment from a fellow detractor:

"When I watched him drive into the gate like royalty I started yelling Fuck You and Boooo Boooo so loudly I made my dog nervous.

I wish the worst of the worst for that bastard. He signed my death sentence. It will happen but only after I suffer in extreme pain for a few years first since I won't be able to afford the surgeries needed to reduce the pain I will have for the rest of my lfe. I am glad it will be short since the pain is so bad and there aren't any meds strong enough to help much. I am sooooo glad McCain was able to afford HIS expensive surgery. I guess being a hard working, underpaid teacher for over 15 years makes me lazy and not entitled to affordable healthcare. I had to spend $30,000 for insur for only 2 years before the ACA and that didn't even include out of pocket costs and this was before I was diagnosed with my current illness.

Fuck him a million time over until he dies and in his future lives too. I hope he suffers as much as me. I believe in the Golden Rule."

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Don't they give you insurance at your job at the Golden Arches?

HalloweenRun likes this.
  3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Was this a vote to make healthcare illegal or something?

4. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

:cool: It was vote to continue debate on attempts to repeal and possibly replace America’s health care law.

"I voted for the motion to proceed to allow debate to continue and amendments be offered," McCain said. "I will not vote for this bill as it is today. It's a shell of a bill right now. We all know that."

5. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

The originator of this thread needs to take a permanent vacation.
    Being critical of a political view is one thing. Insulting an American hero battling brain cancer is another. But then considering who posted it, it's not out of the norm.

6. kcal

kcal Founding Member

Instead of this drivel tell me how many of these will lose coverage or how many will lose insurance as they are 2 different things.

COTiger likes this.
  7. kcal

kcal Founding Member

There are a couple or 3 here that are so outrageous that I'm convinced they're alters.

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I never liked McCain even thought I voted for him in 2008 but no matter what his politics he deserves the respect of a war hero.

GiantDuckFan, COTiger and kcal like this.
  9. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

I don't care who or what he is. I'd like the opportunity to meet him at high noon on Main Street.

10. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Jesus, this vote was only to debate the debacle of the so-called bill. This way, the bill will receive a legitimate ass kickng and a stake will be driven through its heart.

If this vote had failed, the GOP could/would claim they never were given the chance for proper consideration.

If the Dems were not STOOPID, and that is not even debatable, they would have been all in to open the POS bill up for debate, and expose the idiots, erhhh supporters, for whom they are.

The first post is grossly inappropriate and unacceptable, and I am not even a John McCain fan, though we are fellow alumni.

GiantDuckFan likes this.