Join the Uri Nation

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by Bengal B, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I'm only posting this as a public service for @StaceyO who has expressed her squeemishness at using public restrooms.

Not really. This is too good to pass up.

Learning to Pee Standing Up: One Woman’s Journey
    Nora CrottyNews EditorJuly 22, 2015

Public peeing for people with penises is generally no big deal. There’s no sitting involved, no squatting; no dirty toilet seats to deal with and no pulling one’s pants down to one’s ankles. It’s pretty unfair, when you think about it. Jeeeez thanks a lot, anatomy!

But if the Malcolm in the Middle theme song taught us anything, it’s that life is unfaaaair. So, in an attempt to even out the playing peeing field for vagina-owners, a company called Stand Up has invented some nifty little contraptions that allow women to piddle without sitting — or, as Stand Up puts it, “boycott the squat” and “join the urination.” So clever.

The Stand Up system is a subscription service, meaning you pay monthly for however many packs you choose to be sent to you directly. (You can also choose a one-time purchase option.) Six dollars a month gets you a pack of six, which come in a triangular pink box resembling something you might use to transport a single slice of pizza big enough to feed one medium-sized bunny. Once you’re done using each Stand Up, you simply throw it away.

https://www.yahoo.com/style/learning-to-pee-standing-up-one-womans-journey-124264636138.html

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

What will they think of next. You can make this with a simple trip to your local Ace hardware store.

3. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

I stopped at an eatery in Liberty, Mississippi a few weeks ago. They had a very clean unisex restroom with a sign over the toilet that read . . .

Help us keep the restroom clean

Gentlemen, please stand close . . . it's not as long as you think.

Ladies, please remain seated until the show is over.

Thank You!

Bengal B likes this.
  4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

For those of you girls who want to Boycott the Squat and purchase one of these items here is the link. And guys, does your better half have a birthday or anniversary coming up soon? She'll appreciate this way more than that new vacuum cleaner you were planning on giving her.

http://www.the-stand-up.com/

We’d overheard your voices countless times through the cracks in the stalls of public restrooms before we realized there was a solution. “This toilet is disgusting!” “Never mind, I’ll hold it.” “I wish I could just stand up!” We knew our world needed an update, and we would start in the bathroom.

Committed to providing all women a hygienic and dignified bathroom experience, we invented the Stand Up: a biodegradable, disposable peeing accessory that helps women keep their distance from the mess and feel the freedom to go anytime, anywhere.

Founded in San Francisco in 2014, the Stand Up Movement is helping women everywhere to find their feet and Stand Up for themselves.

5. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

So...some feminist who wishes she had a dick created this, perhaps?

shane0911 likes this.
  6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I knew you wouldn't like it.

Another good slogan would be Turn out the Lights, The Potty's Over

Theme song: Bob Marley's Get Up, Stand Up, Stand Up for your Rights.

7. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Actually they were created by female mountaineers who simply could not afford to drop trou to pee on a glacier in the winter. The new thing here is that these are disposable, which makes a lot more sense. I remember similar devices appearing in backpacking catalogs in the 80's, but they were made of hard plastic (basically an ergonomic funnel) and came with a "handy carrying pouch with a belt clip". I can't imagine anybody wanting to carry a pissy thing around on their belts if they didn't have to.

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

There are some women who like to hunt. They should make one in camo. Or hunter's orange.

It's probably better than the Stadium Gal
    http://www.biorelief.com/stadium-gal-kit.html
    [​IMG]

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I'm waiting for the commercial showing a man and woman standing side by side at a urinal with the song Stand by Your Man playing

10. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Let it go pardon the pun.