Jon Demps top LB in Panhandle per Insiders

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by DeafValleyBatnR, Feb 13, 2004.

1. DeafValleyBatnR

DeafValleyBatnR Founding Member

Insiders has a piece on Jon Demps as the top LB in the panhandle of Florida. I am not a member so I can not post the article maybe someone can help but I believe this is the Brother of LSU player Willie Demps. I believe I met this kid at a view in in Pensacola during the South Carolina game I know that Willie was there and he had a couple of friends and his dad.

2. amedee83

amedee83 Founding Member

yes they

are brothers and LSU will be a factor for his decision in where he plays college!! Demps is a hitter, his brother is said to be better!

3. NOSA

NOSA Founding Member

Insiders said he might be rated 5 stars, so he should at least be 4 stars. Also has LSU as the only school listed with high interest and an offer. The rest are medium and no offer, which of course will change. With his brother already on the team I like our chances.

4. ramah

ramah Founding Member

He has camped at LSU also ... watch who summer camps this year at LSU ... then you'll know he's a lock.

Junior & Senior year campers = a lock, if LSU has offered ... and now, if LSU has room, LOL ... but I guess you all know that