Jon Gruden

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Tigers Paw, Jan 16, 2010.

1. PGTiger

PGTiger Founding Member

Re: How Well Does Joe Alleva Know Jon Gruden?

I bet this guy's a virgin.

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

If he's taller than 5'7" i'd be shocked.

3. geauxtigs

geauxtigs Tigers Forever

:geaux: Looks like Mr. Sunshine is back.:dis: We can always count on TC to be positive and upbeat in all things LSU, especially the footlball team and Coach Miles.:nope: :LSU231:

4. kcal

kcal Founding Member

tc's can't get past ol' les just tipping him $2.00 when he delivered his pizza.

let it go tc

let it go

5. charlie_c0756

charlie_c0756 Founding Member

I'm thinking more about.......5'2". Defineatly real short, may even be a midget,,,,,oops, I mean little person. In fact, I'd be willing to bet he's been used as a bowling ball. Going out on a limb here, I'd have to say he's "got nobody".

View attachment 13211

6. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

She has got to be the world's all time champion butterface.

7. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Will you guys STOP doing a "Quote Reply" this guys is on 99% of everyones "Ignore List" yet when you quote him in your post we have to read his drivel... ;-)

2 people like this.
  8. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

The picture doesn't show meth bugs or meth mouth.

9. ThePhenom74

ThePhenom74 Founding Member

While I admit Im often a bit negative about things I dont see the total doom and gloom that TC speaks of. This is way over the top. First off why go for a NFL coach? He likely wont take the job and if he does chances are he will bolt. If it does come to the point where its time for Miles to go then Peterson or Patterson is where the hiring process should start.

Anyways, I also feel that even when Im negative I still bring up some valid points. Or at least Id like to think I do. I also do acknowledge some positives along the way. TC, you are just doom and gloom. Some of your points are valid, but most of it is a bit over the top. This is coming from someone who isnt the happiest with Miles and staff. Sure I see a lot of things that need improvement but I also saw a ton of good. Like a road grading OL and two damn good RBs. If JJ can make some strides before the season starts and the D comes together a lil better then LSU is in a great position. We could have our best pass rushing DEs weve ever had. Spears and Hill were great but were more run stoppers with some pass rush. The secondary will be damn good, with the best CB LSU has ever had. So this could be a contending team.

Ill wait till the UNC game to give more of a judgement. If JJ does get it this team could be similar to the '03 and '07 teams which didnt have the highest of expectations but won it all. As long as theres improvement and LSU plays like it should against the teams it should easily beat Im happy. I can handle a two or three loss season as long as theres strides made. Thats whats disappointed me most with the last two seasons.

10. bmy-

bmy- Founding Member

In all fairness TC the only position that looked bad during the spring game was QB. The DL was minus 3 starters. Nevis, Logan, and Chancey A.