Jon Gruden

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Tigers Paw, Jan 16, 2010.

1. charlie_c0756

charlie_c0756 Founding Member

Re: How Well Does Joe Alleva Know Jon Gruden?

I was thinking she's babysitting her retard brother. Shame on you. You're just mad cause he's tappin that butt and you're not. Retards need to get laid too.

2. LSUFAN910

LSUFAN910 Founding Member

Why is it when some expresses an opinion that they get flamed? I don't agree with what TC said but I do feel he has a right to speak his opinion as long as it is within the rules of the forum. If you don't like what he said, then don't reply to his post or even read his post for that matter. This site has turned into tiger droppings part 2. That is exactly why I stopped being a contributor of this site. You can't speak your mind without getting flamed. It is a shame that we as LSU fans can't have civilized conversation amongst each other. This site has gotten really ridiculous and until Brett and the other administrators get a better hold on this site, I will not contribute another dime to this site. For those of you who like to flame others, why don't you go and find something else to do with your free time?? Might I suggest the sandbox? :angryfire
    :geauxtige:LSU231:

1 person likes this.
  3. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

I don't really think kcal was "flaming" TC. TC has been nothing was negative, negative, negative at every given opportunity. If it's sunny outside, he'll complain about having to wear sunglasses. If he finds $100 on the sidewalk, he'll complain that it wasn't $200.

Kcal was making a joke. It's a far cry from tigerdroppings.

4. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

THIS!!!!!!!

5. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

"But I'll continue to visit and freeload because I'm just that kind of hypocrite".:dis:

6. LSUFAN910

Visit and freeload? Hypocrite? Wow... I can't believe what I am reading? How am I being a hypocrite? Please enlighten me "oh great one." I don't visit that often if you must know because of the flaming that goes on here. I visit her occasionaly just so that I can hear the latest LSU news and rumors.If you notice, my post count isn't that high for a reason. If someone post their opinion they get flamed. *******s like you Sabanfan is why this board has died. I remember when this board used to be full of information and post on a regular basis. Now, it seems to me that alot of members that used to be helpful to others and were decent people have left the board. They don't seem to post anymore. I am not saying that there aren't decent people still left posting on this board but this board and definitely gone down hill since I first joined. So Sabanfan, go ahead and do what you do best... flame away !!!

7. LSUFAN910

I don't know what his true intentions where but I am really referring to the whole thread in general. I appreciate you stating your opinion on this Stacey and I am not going to flame you for your opinion like Sabanfan and other would because you are entitled to your opinion. I just don't know why we have to have a bunch of smart asses on this board. I am tired of it.

8. lsudolemite

lsudolemite CodeJockey Extraordinaire

She's right. Do a quick search of the threads he starts in and around football season, and you'll see it's the same stuff over and over again. Patience starts to wear very thin when you see the100th thread in 3 months saying "We're gonna suck and Miles should be fired in 2011." Enough is enough.

9. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

It's quite simple, really. You don't like being challenged and you hate it here so you withhold your contribution. Yet, you continue to read the site and even post to express your dissatisfaction. If we're that bad, stay away.

10. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

enough!

this isnt a sand box.

any personal problems with each other need to be taken to pm or dropped.