Jon Gruden

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Tigers Paw, Jan 16, 2010.

1. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

Now that I know, how much of this should I really believe? :huh:

2. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

im just not turned on by him. but to each, her own. :thumb:

3. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

And we are all worse off for it. Please come in more often and we'll make a point of kissing your ass.

4. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

That's true, Okie. We'll just set aside some hot baseball players for you...

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Re: How Well Does Joe Alleva Know Jon Gruden?

Im not saying Miles is the best coach for LSU but winning 99 games in 10 years with Miles winning 51 of them isnt average.....

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

To all the people saying things like "this is why I do not come here anymore."

Why read the post in the first place? Yea, after every loss someone will post something negative, but most of the time it is just the person venting. You don’t have to read it or even respond. Often, people read it and get offended for some reason.

This is a very good forum and you can get a lot of good discussion out of it. However, what good is discussion when everyone agrees on everything? IMO, it will be nice for all of the negative people to be around win LSU gets another title……

IF YOU FEED THE TROLL HE WILL NEVER LEAVE!!!!!

:crystal:2010!

7. houtiger

houtiger Founding Member

We tolerate negative opinions that are well supported by facts and reasoning. We support negative opinions that are balanced and presented in fair terms to the program and participants.

We don't tolerate trolls well, who are negative for the sake of provoking the participants of this forum, and who make no pretense of portraying any fairness to the program or people in it. This board is lightly moderated, and the members play a role in letting folks know if they think a post, or more likely a series of their posts, are too unbalanced, ultra-negative, or just designed to troll.

I have not seen the community go after a legitimate poster with fair comments that are negative in nature, and presented in a normal manner, with some balance and supporting facts.

1 person likes this.
  8. Tom Callender

Tom Callender Founding Member

Just a thought & I realize I may get flamed for this - How many of you out there are 100% satisified with the current direction of LSU Football?? If Your not 100% satisified then you have some areas of dissatisfaction that you do vent about or you are just hoping that it will get better without you mentioning it. I kinda look forward to TC's posts & even if he is mostly negative it keeps the ship from tipping over into sunshine land!! I want LSU to win a SEC championship in the near future & even if Last years team only lost 4 close ball games I don't think I can realistictly expect a championship with a offense that was as bad as last years. I still hope for a championship & no I am not satisified with 9-4. Are YOU??:geaux:

9. Bandit88

Bandit88 Old Enough to Know Better

I'm satisfied if I can enjoy being an LSU fan. Because I've been through the sine wave of success with LSU a couple of times, I view the current era as very satisfying. If you can't be happy with 9 wins then you are doomed to be disappointed 85% of the time. I have enough of that kind of crap at work.

I love talking about it. I love the back and forth of the message board. TC and his ilk don't make me mad, they make me laugh.

So, yeah. I'm satisfied with 9-4 if LSU is in the hunt for the SEC West every few years. I'm good with that.

10. Tom Callender

Tom Callender Founding Member

Oh, I enjoy being a LSU fan & wearing my caps & shirts with pride wherever I go. Been a LSU fan since 1962 or so & am familiar with the lean years. I am very proud of LSU's recent success in both football, baseball & even basketball two years ago but I still hope for more success in the future & something just keeps nagging at me about this football program. Maybe its just me, maybe things are great & we are just gonna kick butt next year, I don't think so but I do hope I am wrong. Satisified, Naaaaa, not yet!!:geaux: