Jordan-Hare question...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by diamondheadtiger, Sep 1, 2004.

1. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

Maybe cause the College Football world has seen it on highlight films a few thousand times. Wes, ask a college football fan in Idaho who heard of MR and what he knows of him? The answer is Blue Grass Miracle, not that he threw 4 int's before halftime in the '02 Auburnt game. Now ask a Tiger fan, nobody said anything about his capabilities. I said he has a huge chance for redemption when he goes back to Auburnt.
    Now, answer the corndog question :) :) :) :) :)

2. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

Well, it wasnt a reflection of Randalls skills, except maybe the fact that he can throw a football pretty far. I have always said it was more a reflection of Devery Hendersons concentration and determination. The bottom line, though, is that with the exception of Auburn, he never played that badly. In the Kentucky game, he threw for 264 yards and 3 TDs with 0 INTs. He played well against South Carolina, Kentucky, Ole Miss, Arkansas, and Texas until he got hurt. USC, UM, and UA were excellent outings. His totals for those 3 were 39 of 68 (57%) for 565 yards, 3 TDs, and 0 INTs.

3. MarineTiger

MarineTiger Founding Member

Let the barners have the '02 game....obvious they missed last year and the ass kicking they recieved.

This flip flopping stops this year and we are going to not only destroy them but beat them worse then last year.

We are on the rise....they are still falling

4. wesfau

wesfau Founding Member

I have no idea if they sell corndogs in the stadium...I don't recall seeing any, though.

I'm not knocking Randall, but you noted that he's remembered by Auburn fans for the '02 game and not the BGM. I think we remember him in a way that is more reflective of his overall skills in our experience.

5. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

You are right, he played well for parts of 2002. What concerns me the most was his inability to move the ball against either LaTech or Arkansas in 2003 and his propensity to throw the ball up for grabs when pressured.

I will be 100% behind him when he starts the OSU game and I hope he succeeds and starts the whole year. Nothing would make me happier..

Having said that I still have my concerns.

6. ramah

ramah Founding Member

Here's for all you barners in here ... including the crossdressers

LSU's gonna stomp a new mudhole in your silly azzes again 2 weeks from Saturday ... so just STFU, you losers ... and there's nothing that you can do about it ... cock-a-doodle-do about Randall and try to talk all the **** you want ...

You losers are set for another 5-3 (at best) SEC record ... GET THE NET :hihi:

YOUR FOURTH YEAR IN A ROW WITH THAT SAME SUCKAZZ 5-3 RECORD ...

I said it 4 times so it would be drilled into your thick phuggin' cromagnon skulls

5-3 ... just a twinkhair above .500 with Bama coming back a little more each year ... to take that away from you soon ... muahahahahahahahahaha

Feeling hard to breathe ... starting to sweat ... feeling stuck and desparate like there's no tomorrow ... :hihi:

When I see Auburn, I see a program ~G~O~I~N~G~ ~N~O~W~H~E~R~E~

COME TO DADDY, AZZCLOWNS ... GET YOUR SUGAR CUBES HERE ... I GOT SOME GOOD INDEPENDENCE BOWL "WEED WHACKER BOWL" ICE CREAM FOR U.

... YOU WANNA SMOKE CIGARS HUH ... GET READY TO GET YOUR AZZES STOMPED SEPTEMBER 18TH ... AGAIN

7. Proud Tiger

Proud Tiger Founding Member

There will be thousands of corndogs in the stadium but none for sale. They are all paying to get in :grin:

Now I hope ya'll take that with the humor intended :hihi:

8. MALONE121212

MALONE121212 Founding Member

Everybody has their concerns about Randall. If you don't you do not remember the Au game in '02 with that being said he has grown alot. He also has the respect of his teammates which is so important.

9. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Go cry to your bitchboy, Tubby and trade shoving corndogs up both your asses til you find the secret of winning the SEC....

Now I hope you took that with the humor intended....

10. Carface

Carface What the...?

HEY! I'm getting in for free.