Jordan Jefferson plays the victim card...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUFAN910, Jan 1, 2012.

1. Kajun4LSU

Kajun4LSU Founding Member

I don't think he was falsely accused. He may have been baited into retaliating against an idiot. I think Jordon is sorry for falling into the trap that was laid. He couldn't walk away for some reason. But the charges were reduced and its water under the bridge for a kid that has never gotten into any trouble prior to this incident. Let's drop it for good.

2. LSU Envoy

LSU Envoy Freshman

I hate rehashing this event, but this post deserves a response.

First off, Josh Downs was not involved. It was Josh Johns.

Secondly, how do you know this? Were you there? Why are you making these assumptions? An impartial grand jury heard the FACTS of the case and came to the conclusion that Jordan Jefferson should only be charged with a misdemeanor. If the police officers had charged JJ with a misdemeanor the night of the incident, then he would have never even been suspended.

Beyond that, Josh Johns was exonerated by the grand jury and Jordan Jefferson still claims his innocence. Why are you assuming that he is guilty when the issue is still in doubt?

A vocal minority did, but not all. Most people called for his suspension until his legal matters cleared up. They did and he was then reinstated as he should have been.

Jordan Jefferson has never been a trouble maker, nor a rule breaker until this incident. I agree that his quarterback play has often been average, but regardless of your opinion, he has been a decent leader for this team and his teamates do rally around him.

I think we are all looking forward to seeing Zach Mettenberger and the younger quarterbacks next season. Indeed, the future looks bright.

Nothing to disagree with here.

I do wish Jordan would show remorse for having broken team rules. He should have stayed far away from this kind of incident. To say he's a thug seems over-the-top considering he had no previous record of such incidents.

Coach Les Miles will stand by players when they deserve to be stood by. What message does it send to recruits if Les Miles does not stand by one of his players who gets in trouble but claims his innocence? Obviously Jordan Jefferson has a track record of good behavior or else he would no longer be on the team (in the same way Ryan Perrilloux was dismissed).

:tigereye::crystal::crystal::tigereye:

4 people like this.
  3. Ghengis

Ghengis Veteran Member

Well said.

4. LSUFAN910

LSUFAN910 Founding Member

Get a life? Really? I posted this because Jefferson represents the university that we all love. As the starting quarterback of this championship team, his attitude is a reflection of this time. Before you tell someone to get a life, how about you take a look in the mirror kiddo?

5. msully

msully Founding Member

LOL "I'm a steamroller Bama "

I am sure JJ has been advised as what to say and what not to say .And I am sure JJ will have another Texas A&M kind of a Bowl Game against Bama . After all, them young men are pretty good football players . Just not good enough to play football on the LSU 's 3rd team yea , JJ will be like a steam roller , Rollon over them Bama 1st stringers !! I can JJ singing this now !!!! "I'M AH STEAMROLLER BAMA
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VXr6U-BwMs]ELVIS Steamroller Blues (Best Picture & Sound Quality) - YouTube[/ame]

6. SonnyLoco

SonnyLoco Founding Member

What really bothers me is when people give JJ the credit for our 9-6 win in Bama. Not the defense, not the special teams...it was all JJ.

I wouldn't have such a problem with this kid if he had ONE FRIGGIN OUNCE of humility..but he actually thinks he is Cam Newton.

Let's win one more with this arrogant lame brain, and then move the heck on.

7. southerntgr

southerntgr Veteran Member

Funny, I said about the same thing with less words. Just he should take some blame and some of these peeps couldn't handle the truth coming from me I guess. I am with you Sonny. Hopefully, JJ plays well in the BCS game and not at all like the SEC title game. That won't cut it with bama. Oh well, one more game!

8. SonnyLoco

SonnyLoco Founding Member

They can't take the truth coming from anyone, its not just you. Some of these people live in an entitlement for everything, responsible for nothing world.

Here's to hoping JJ plays as good as he THINKS he is. :insane:

9. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Hardly, suga.

What really threw yours in the ditch was the last statement.
    Accepting that would mean dam near the entire team would be needing to show some remorse.

Sony, I'm pretty sure that statement, when it's been said, was meant as, "All other things being equal." At least that's what I meant when I've said it, cause I have...and it's the "truth." :D

To test it's validity ask yourself if you think we would've won with JJ not there and keeping JL in. What would your answer be to that?

10. rachellsu01

rachellsu01 Im gone people, its been fun

This is old news and needs to be dropped...when everybody on here can throw stones out of there glass houses and state that when they were young and never did anything wrong then you can make a statement about JJ, but like we know not everyone can do that...the whole team was out that night...it is a two a day thing that happens every year and none of them should have been there, but they were and it just so happened that the guy was there to start trouble...and I KNOW JJ and his family and he is a good kid....its old news...it needs to be dropped already and the thug thing really ticks me off because he is not a thug and if you think that then I have no answer for what that makes you

1 person likes this.