Jordan Jefferson plays the victim card...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUFAN910, Jan 1, 2012.

1. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Well said. Debate JJ's skills if you want but drop the thug thing. BTW if I didn't do anything except stay out like 72 others on the team (or what ever the number was), I would not have, or show any remorse for being wrongly accussed. I would be pissed at the fools that allowed the railroad to happen.

2 people like this.
  2. asignupe99

asignupe99 Founding Member

To the OP, what's really sad was the last statement of that article. This article was really about denigrating LSU and JJ just happened to be the foil. You fell for it. That last line really told the entire story.

I, personally, would not be showing remorse against anyone I "allegedly" did anything to, especially if I feel I was wrongfully accused. When I am proven to have done something to someone, then I'll certainly show some remorse. As it stands, since he accepted the misdemeanor, we'll never really know what happened.

1 person likes this.
  3. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

Yes...get a life. You linked a complete hatchet job filled with, at best, quarter truths. Not even half truths. And you post it like we should all be ashamed. The bastid that compiled that peice of shyt article should be ashamed for being completely and totally full of crap, yet representing his drivel as fact. You should be ashamed for buying what he was selling.

If only the stuff you typed had ANYTHING to do with the discussion or the article...if only. But alas, it doesn't.

4. BP

BP Founding Member

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Jefferson has "accepted" anything. Charges have been made but there has been no disposition to date.

5. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

Correct! He didn't "accept" the misdemeanor! You don't get to say "I accept that charge, Mr. and Mrs. Grand Jury".

I don't understand why in the beginning, most people assumed the charges were trumped up. Most people could see the DA and BRPD were in TOTALLY over their heads, and had diarreah of the mouth.

Then all of the sudden, when JJ came back and re-assumed the starting job after Lee had led the team to #1, suddenly he's a thug. I bet if LSU had been 5-3 heading into the Alabama game, those same people calling him a thug would've been calling for him to be named the starter. :dis:

6. rachellsu01

rachellsu01 Im gone people, its been fun

well put....:thumb:

7. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Not talking about the fight is probably Jefferson's best bet for staying out of jail and is what his lawyer is telling him to do. But it has hurt him badly in the public eye, when the alleged victims were telling their side of it to the media and the incompetent Baton Rouge police blithely repeated alleged stories to the press.

8. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

This. And many of the things they reported early on were proven untrue later...yet that stuff didn't get NEAR the press.

9. SonnyLoco

SonnyLoco Founding Member

Does anyone have the power to keep fishhead from being so dadgum trigger happy with his negative reputation complex?? Got jilted by him for being off topic in my earlier post when this is directly from the article:
    "What they’ll remember is Jefferson replacing an ineffective Jarrett Lee in the second quarter of the “Game of the Century” and leading LSU to a 9-6 overtime win at Alabama"

1 person likes this.
  10. SonnyLoco

SonnyLoco Founding Member

Consequently...with risk of being hit again by the Negative Rep Guru Fishhead...I will not remember that he LED the team to a victory against Bama...because he simply came in and didn't screw up...the defense and special teams LED the team to that victory. However...I will not remember "the alleged incident" outside of Shady's either. As those are the points of the first paragraph of the article.

I will remember how he seems to divide the fan base. I will also remember how he was overly arrogant, and under talented. I will remember that he pouted, whined, and bragged way too much. I will remember that some people take it way out of proportion when you state the fact that JJ is average at best...and that may be stretching it. I am not on team Lee or team JJ. I just want LSU to win, and I want LSU to have a positive image.

So I will not be rooting for JJ to do poorly, I hope he lights it up. Some people will actually root against him. Some people root against Lee. I don't get either of those sides.

1 person likes this.