Jordan Jefferson plays the victim card...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUFAN910, Jan 1, 2012.

1. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

In order to keep from getting sand in your vag, you might wanna turn off your rep meter. That's what it's there for. If you disapprove of any of my posts, feel free to return the favor.

2. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

THIS is the part of your post I disagreed with, and it IS off topic. The article talks about him not being sorry for something that there's NO PROOF he did.

3. SonnyLoco

SonnyLoco Founding Member

WOW...you're a real jewel. Are you like 13?? Some people are real bad with a keyboard. If only you were as tough and as smart as you think you are.

I tell you what I'll do...I'll go back to ignoring you. But next time you decide to give negative rep to someone...just make sure you know what you are talking about. So take a deep breath...get JJ's butt cheeks off of your lips...and calm down. Because contrary to what you believe...you aren't always right. :thumb:

4. SonnyLoco

Way to crawfish. It has everything to do with every article JJ is ever involved in. He has no humility, and he takes credit for nothing unless it's a win. He's flat out arrogant, and that would be ok if his play backed it up...but mostly it doesn't.

So again...we can squash this. Because I don't feel as though you have a leg to stand on...and frankly it's hard to banter with someone who only values the opinions that are directly in line with their own. Deuces....

5. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

That's fine. You go ahead and continue to bash LSU players on an LSU forum.

And don't bother sending me PMs or starting convos on my profile. I can't respond to them for whatever reason. Otherwise, I would've responded to you there...instead of looking like an arse like you did in your last four posts...making it all public. Maybe you'll get some sympathy...poor thing.
    /

6. SonnyLoco

I speak the truth. I wish JJ had some humility. That would be for his own good. It would make him better. It's not bashing people to wish they could do things that would help their image.

Later dude...I now feel stupid for responding to you. So this is it for me. Get your last word next so I can go back to watching the Rose Bowl.

7. Herb

Herb Founding Member

B.S. It was more than "not screwing up". JJ has a different skill set that was more effective against Alabama than anything Lee was providing that day.

That is the fault of the fan base, not JJ. It's not like he woke up one day and said "I'm going to divide the fan base!" Maybe it's Lee and not JJ that divides the fan base! (Yes I am intentionally being being a ridiculous twat with that last sentence).

When was he ever overly arrogant? What specifically did he say that makes you think that? Give multiple, specific examples to back that up, please. Seriously, I want to learn where you are cming from, because as a lifelong LSU fan I never got that impression from him.

Again, please give specific examples.

So you hold that against the people that "take it way out of proportion" or JJ? Sounds to me like you are angry at JJ for it.

Do you agree with the crap article this topic was based on? Because if so, you're agreeing with a Vanderbilt grad who whipped up this BS article 2 days after Vanderbilt lost to LSU in the Gunner Kiel chase. Does no one else see the suspicion of that timing?

1 person likes this.
  8. SonnyLoco

To Herb:

Too much to quote. I can't believe you haven't actually seen JJ pouting? And I am man enough to step back and see where it does look like I blame JJ for the division of the fan base...and that was not my intention.

But being objective, he comes across (to me) as nothing is ever his fault. Maybe I am just delusional...but I think there is some fact to it. I actually just wish he would step away from any microphone.

All in all I will remember that this has been to most RIDICULOUS year as far as we are 13-0 and the fan base can't seem to get together and rejoice because it's either team Lee or team JJ. Again...not JJ's fault and I am sorry if that is how I came across.

At the end of the day forums are for opinions. And in some cases there is a fine line between arrogance and confidence. Maybe our opinions are on opposite sides of those lines. I respect you for not resulting in "internet bad boy" speech.

9. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

I'm gonna start a new thread on this in "The Sidelines" so this one can get back on topic. I'm gonna entitle it "Is JJ arrogant?", and I bet someone would be surprised with my answer to that question.

10. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

First of all, you have no idea, but you'd be amazed what my opinion of JJ looks like up against yours. Come on over once I start the arrogant JJ thread in the sidelines. That's where stuff like that belongs.

Secondly, I didn't give an "internet bad boy" speech. I gave you negative rep. YOU chose to devote TWO consecutive posts about it. Seems like YOU were the one giving the speech, hoss.

As I said, my rep in enabled. Give me neg rep anytime you disagree with what I type on the forum. That's what it's for. I'd be willing to bet I've given you positive rep in the past. I know I gave out 5 (about to be 6) positive reps in this thread today.