Jordan Jefferson

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tigerboy56, Oct 24, 2009.

1. StadiumSalute

StadiumSalute It's Gameday!

I've only seen one hater in here tonight, and we all know who that is. :insane:

Still haven't heard about the USL game. :lol:

2. northernvatiger

northernvatiger Founding Member

UT almost pulled off a huge upset and perhaps exposed some Bama weaknesses. Bama sure isn't scoring a lot of points and our D has to be better than UT's. I think we have a good shot of beating them but first let's stomp on Tulane!

:geauxtige

3. RHans405

RHans405 Let's Roll

Kind of funny. Haven't seen all those posters from the last 2 weeks. I mean, why aren't they complaining that we didn't hang 45 pts on Auburn. :rolleye33:

4. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

This was the game that Jefferson had to demonstrate that he could play this here game. It's mid-season and an SEC quarterback must be able to run the entire offense at this point. He needed to step up and he did.

5. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

+1. Jefferson proved himself tonight. He looked a lot worse versus inferior competition (to Auburn)

6. LSU-SIU

LSU-SIU Founding Member

Too me he looked the same... same mistakes are there.... throws way too late and has a hard time making up his mind... way too deep in the pocket which caused sacks... at times looks like a duck out of water running the ball... he is seriously going to get hurt going into the line backwards. He played good in the 1st quarter because he was decisive other than that the weak Auburn defense started keying on him and that was it after the first quarter.

It reminds of everyone getting excited after Scott finally has a half way decent run, then 2 games of the same ole thing.

I thought the rest of the team looked pretty good but that Auburn D was crap.

7. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

Tennessee also hung with Auburn, but don't let that get in your way.

JJ looked really good tonight.

I like that we called a lot of 3 step drops and quick passes. Get the ball to our playmakers.
    This can be our bread and butter. The line doesn't have to block as long, and JJ doesn't seem to wind up to throw.
    Just step and fire, move the chains, and put points on the board.

8. lsudolemite

lsudolemite CodeJockey Extraordinaire

Congratulations to JJ on a great game.

And to give credit where it's due, props go to Gary Crowton for calling a much-improved ball game.

9. Bayou Tiger

Bayou Tiger Founding Member

No way, like red said, he needed to step up and did. 21 of 31, 2 TD's and only two sacks. There were several passes that should have EASILY been caught too. When it bounces off of your pads it's not on the QB.

10. lsudolemite

lsudolemite CodeJockey Extraordinaire

You really are a glass half-empty kinda guy, aren't ya?