Jordy's interview with Miles

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by slippery pete, Nov 21, 2009.

1. slippery pete

slippery pete Founding Member

And I quote "I don't know how the Clock It got called"...

I've never called for a coaches head. Not with Dinardo, Hallman or Archer. None of them.

I don't want to start now, but something has to change...

1 person likes this.
  2. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

dude i feel bad for him. he may not make the best decisions at times, but the guy doesn't deserve the backlash he's about to be hit with. hell, NO ONE does. it's a tough situation, no doubt.

1 person likes this.
  3. MFn G I M P

MFn G I M P Founding Member

In Miles' defense 2 seconds did tick off the clock after tolliver was on the ground and the ref was waving his arms. Still inexcusable

4. SlidellTiger22

SlidellTiger22 Founding Member

It is hard to defend poor decision making - poor play selection, and poor time management.

Our players and fans deserve much better.

ST

1 person likes this.
  5. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

Miles has never been good at clock management. it finally cost us a game. BUT the game could have been won much earlier. why dont we run the ball?

the biggest problem is Gary Crowton's style of offense doesn't work in the SEC.

6. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

dont feel bad for him, he makes ALOT of money to get it right. HE NEEDS to get it right for that much coin.

7. westtxtiger

westtxtiger Founding Member

it's amazing he has recruited as well as he has .... he can barely spit out an entire sentence ! Painful to listen to his interviews !!

1 person likes this.
  8. ThePhenom74

ThePhenom74 Founding Member

I disagree, he deserves all he gets. Two consecutive seasons of pure implosion. A team that doesnt improve what so ever. Sure he has a title but like I said before its a what have you done for me now profession. Things arent the same with LSU or Miles since the title. It buys him another year but the program is going downhill. LSU isnt quite established enough to continue looking like this and still expect to recruit. It might start hurting this year but definitely will next year if this keeps up. LSU is playing with no focus. There is no guidance. LSU is play, is a reflection of an aloof coach. I like Miles a lot as a person. Id love to see him do well, but it just seems his stay has seen its best days.

9. TigerCliff

TigerCliff Veteran Member

1st down on the 32 - 49 yard field go!

run and maybe pick up a couple

run again maybe pick up a couple

call time out

kick the field goal!!!

this was stupid period

stupid!!!

Les I got your back but man!!!

:miles:

1 person likes this.
  10. MFn G I M P

MFn G I M P Founding Member

^ this. clock management has always been a weakness of Miles'. I am completely 100% behind throwing out Crowton and getting another OC in there - and I think Miles will. Look what he did with the Co-DC thing after they showed they sucked. He had them fired and then went out and LSU got a very good DC in Chavis. I think he'll do the same thing this offseason and get us an OC that doesn't suck